What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

GranTorinoPoster.jpg

semi-ridiculous, clunky script, pretty funny...i'm a big fan of racism so i'll give it 6/10.

This film has quite obviously been made for my sole enjoyment.

Saw most of Conspiracy on TV3 (they don't seem to show any films that were made pre 1990) It's about the Wannsee Conference where the Nazi's put the plan for the final solution into motion. Not bad. The casting was a little strange and no one even attempted a german accent.

GranTorinoPoster.jpg

semi-ridiculous, clunky script, pretty funny...i'm a big fan of racism so i'll give it 6/10.

just watched this - thought it was deadly. watched Changeling earlier. pretty great too. That Eastwood fella's got a future in the movie business, just you wait and see.

Just watched Happy go Lucky.I liked it.I like Mike Leigh movies and this is certainkly one.

Watched American Hardcore last night.Was good enough.Old punk rockers can be a bit po faced though.

Proof that skangers are indeed the true threat to the humanity. Pretty grim viewing
eden_lake.jpg

And Righteous Kill, the most blindingly obvious plot twist I've ever seen.

absolute rubbish
righteous-kill-movie-poster002.jpg

Factory Girl. Holy God, the young Darth Vader was truly appalling as Bob Dylan. Guy Pierce was excellent as Andy Warhol, although he was kind of impersonating a very defined character. Edie herself was a particularly annoying character. It became a drab affair, bogged down in melodrama. Rubbish.

The first half of The Devil's Rejects. Obnoxious stuff. Turned it off.

when it was shown in the cinemas they would only have one of the endings so I guess you had to go loads of times to see them all

Much maligned and seems to be detested by everyone I know but I quite like it, probably because I saw it before I saw the original.

vanilla_sky.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back