What movie did you watch last night? (11 Viewers)

frost_nixon.jpg

Superb film, the acting,script ect, were excellent.

Very compelling but I found myself compargthe pacing to a Rocky film. I don't know if that say more about me as a film watcher or the film itself.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

it was fine. what I expected I think, sweet, musicy, etc.

as much as I love Michael Cera, he's gonna have to step up his game - the whole awkward nerd thing has been done to death now. same character in superbad, juno, this.....

it also dawned on me half way through that

485px-Michael_Cera_-_001.jpg

looks like a

TurtleFace.jpg

he's still adorable though

rachel-getting-married.jpg

Anne Hathaway is great in it and there's some "meaty" dramatic scenes but nearly enough going on to hold my attention or make me recommend it to anyone.

It ends up looking like an over long music video.

I'd give it 34 out 67.

I watched Taken earlier this evening. Quite an enjoyable load of nonsense.

It had a bit of a nod to the French Connection II with Liam Neeson knackered, running after a boat at one stage. Maybe it's a coincidence.
it was watchable, but morally repugnant, and utterly daft. Americans, don't ever leave home. really. awful. but watchable, particularly in it's brevity.

I thought Revolutionary Road was deadly. Went to see it with three people who would all have very different taste in films, and we all really enjoyed it.

I thought Revolutionary Road was deadly. Went to see it with three people who would all have very different taste in films, and we all really enjoyed it.

I thought it was very good. Great acting, wonderful music and very beautiful looking. Its just the constant arguing was bringing me down! Kate looked amazing too :)

I've seen Garage alright. Brilliant also, but Adam and Paul benefits from having some hilarious moments of respite from grim reality, I thought.

one of the better horrors of last year, set in Donegal, lead girl is deadly, plays her role as a multiple personality type very impressively, scared the shite outta me a few times.sort of slowed up mid way through, but picked up at the end, which was a little much, but over all worth a watch...spotted a couple of Cork heads as extras..there's no escaping us!
dorothy_mills.jpg

just back from Benjamin Button.

it was.....fine. 13 nominations though? reeeeally?

i saw it in the Lighthouse Cinema though - first time there. like it.

just re watched the second half of Frost/Nixon this evening cos I fell asleep last time.Very enjoyable bit of guff.

6½ outta 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back