What movie did you watch last night? (22 Viewers)

Land-of-the-Blind.jpg

may have missed some dialogue due to the muffled, echoey nature of the sound recording and that but this was an endurance test...i smiled one and a half times at wierd-world things in it like 'Stale bread is better than nothing and nothing is better than a big juicy steak so stale bread is better than a big juicy steak!!!' but over-all not great, anyone see it?

stranger than fiction. i liked the idea and there were a few nice touches. however, the characters were paper thin and it bordered on sugary sweet at times. if they'd gone darker i think it would've made for a really interesting movie. the ending was lazy, like they couldn't think of a proper way to wrap it up

hard candy
pretty awesome and horrific paedophilia based movie starring yer one ellen page, from juno

it's scary how phenomenal an actress she was at such a young age.
deadly that the only tune in the film is by blonde redhead too, hurrah

hard candy
pretty awesome and horrific paedophilia based movie starring yer one ellen page, from juno

it's scary how phenomenal an actress she was at such a young age.
deadly that the only tune in the film is by blonde redhead too, hurrah
this is the first positive thing i've heard about this movie. i haven't seen it myself but everyone i've met who has said it was a load of shite

Enjoyed Hard Candy, one of her better movies, saw Mouth to Mouth recently and Ellen P is just a moany whinge..
Saw Three On a Meathook last night, was looking rubbish til the story developed halfway through, not bad.
three.gif

stranger than fiction. i liked the idea and there were a few nice touches. however, the characters were paper thin and it bordered on sugary sweet at times. if they'd gone darker i think it would've made for a really interesting movie. the ending was lazy, like they couldn't think of a proper way to wrap it up

I thought that was kind of the point.

I dunno, I think that film is great, a lot of people on here were pretty hard on it (well, mr. pharmacist!!!!1)

I watched 2001 Space Odyssey

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
So ahead of uits time I can't get my head around it.Imagine seeing it when it first came out. it is just incredible.

recently:

Lars and The real girl - velly good.

just buried - so so.

choke - rather enjoyable.

happy go lucky - was ok. no great shakes. as with most uk films, seriously over-rated. lovely score on it though.

The Darjeeling limited - was good but nothing on anderson's previous fillums. worth watching anyway.

the wrestler - pretty good. worth watching
garage - deadly

gone baby gone - good but it seemed to drag in places and jump in the other places. worth the watch anwyay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back