What movie did you watch last night? (23 Viewers)

The Orphanage - that spanish horror that was our ages ago everywhere else. Fuhckin creepeh. not sure i really liked it as such but it was scary and unsettling with a few jumpy bits. looks like a classic 70s horror movie without drawing attention to its retroness

The Orphanage - that spanish horror that was our ages ago everywhere else. Fuhckin creepeh. not sure i really liked it as such but it was scary and unsettling with a few jumpy bits. looks like a classic 70s horror movie without drawing attention to its retroness

Loved it. One of the few really satisfying creepy movies of the last few years. Very clever.

letrightonepostbig.jpg

mister_lonely_ver3.jpg

El_bano_del_Papa_-_600.jpg

Good_dick.jpg

I love film festivals

Yeah I really enjoyed it
Sweet
Funny
Kat Denning is my new semi-legal crush.
The National and Band of Horses on the soundtrack

Only problem was inventing the Where's Fluffy band. Are there not any real bands that would have fit? Lotion?

I am dying to see this..The book might be one of the sweetest things I've ever read..

haven't read the book but the film was one of the few teenage things that actually reminded me of being a teenager myself.

Lots of music. Skip the boring parental angst thing. Learning to drink. Go around with your friends getting into adventures.

I was watching this with a ladyfriend. There's a big creepy window in me gaff thats pure black in the night time (you can't see out, but a ghost could easily watch you for an hour and not be noticed). I left the room 'to get something' in the middle of the flick, sneaked out the front door, round the back, stuck my face against the window:

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!

Terror, betrayal, apologies.....

(Worth it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back