What movie did you watch last night? (17 Viewers)

egt7.jpg

This film rules. I love the dukes big pimpmobile with the disco ball hanging from the rearview mirror and two candelabras on the bonnet.

get-smart-movie-poster-carell-hathaway1.jpg

OK in spots.
Didn't always hit the right tone - the way I see it she should be competent and he should be lucky - but she was just plian bitchy for the first half and lovestruck for the second.
Some of the camerawork was bizarrely shit too.
Anne Hathaway is just gorgeous though.

leatherheads_header.jpg

Saw this the night before.
Tries it's hardest to be a clever sassy comedy with echoes of His Girl Friday and such and it's not terrible.
The big flaw is that the charachter played by John Kraniski is actually a very nice guy so Cooney skewering him seems wrong somehow.

Nailer's in the US, I take it?

Wanted was deadly. Crackin' opening scene.
A plot hole at the end that you could drive a garbage truck of exploding rats through, but I still enjoyed it.

Probably could have used a little less of almost continually being called a pussy for 2 hours just because I work in an office.

Oh, I get to use that spoiler thing for the first time.

Would Angelina Jolie not have considered, maybe, that Morgan Freeman just might have told a fib about the death orders for the Fraternity before she killed everyone she knows including herself?

I mean she'd just found out that he'd been lying to her for years but she takes him at his word on his excuse? Odd.

Nailer's in the US, I take it?
Yeah, I've been sentenced to 4 weeks in the bible belt to atone for my sins.
Wanted was deadly. Crackin' opening scene.
A plot hole at the end that you could drive a garbage truck of exploding rats through, but I still enjoyed it.
I was considering checking this out as well over the weekend. I dunno though.

They arfe showing that Mongol film on a few screen here which is unusual, adn the Goonies is showing in one of the cinamas here - definately have to see that on the big screen again.

Wanted_film_poster.jpg

Great film if you can suspend your disbelief for the duration.... It's got John Woo-esque gun play, bending bullets, bullets shooting bullets, knives cutting bullets, rat bombs, Angelina's ass, crazy twists and a LOOM OF DESTINY !ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back