What movie did you watch last night? (21 Viewers)

I watched Christine over the weekend; I can't believe I had never seen it before. John Carpenter / Stephen King, what's not to like?
Also I went to see Can You Ever Forgive Me? - which was terrific.

she is brilliant in the royal tenenbaums. it always make me cry when she wells up during the conversation with richie after his suicide attempt.

Started watching that Fyre documentary because everyone seemed to hype it. Couple of minutes in I realised I hated every person who had spoken on it,so I turned it off.

Polar. Basically netflix's John wick, but, when Matt Lucas' character is in it, it gets very Zoolander-ish. Noting special really.

My wife was watching that and I was dipping in and out. Mads was good but it seemed like a real mess.
It is a mess. So jaring going from dark cold rural scenes to Lucad's bright camp bits. Also, having a cronic junkie on team of assassins seems just a tad silly.

Screening of 1984 in a local Arts Centre. Grim. Birthday boy son (17yrs old, I still have the thumped thread printed out) didn't like it. Weird to think that this was a sort of mainstream film back in the day.

The Lego Movie 2

Not as good as the first, but very very very good all the same. Having said that, the 11 year old fell asleep. Just not her thing, i guess.

Something something Beale street ..meh.Great to look at but too long or something.My mind was wandering heavily
Can you ever forgive Me .. good movie. Great story well told.
Bohemian Rhapsody..Absolutely fanfuckingtastic. I was blubbing me eyes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back