What movie did you watch last night? (29 Viewers)

i wasn't sure if i'd ever seen Top Gun so watched it the other night. i thought it was supposed to be a classic, obviously got the wrong end of the stick there. hilariously shit.

Isle of Dogs last night. could have been good if it wasn't wes anderson. his usual affected, bored-american dialogue and phoned-in quirkiness kind of ruined it. and the human (japanese) characters had grotesquely yellow skin which was wtf.

Really good Irish horror movie. Demonic possession, black mass, bleeding statues, immaculate conception, evil nuns...all good

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Finally saw this after reading a lot about it. Over the top, kitsch and hammy, with gratuitous nudity. But amazing visuals. I loved it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

wait a minute..Alucarda...that's like Dracula spelled backwards ! :O

Watched "inside man" - a spike lee "joint". it's ok, fairly watchable. Good attempt at the "heist genre". good solid cast, some nice touches. Ending totally meh.

I just got around to watching this and the above ten year old review stands.

I only watched it because it was on a list of Prime/Netflix best movies to watch this month that I searched for. Are there any decent sites/lists out there that compile what's on each service in some half-way coherent manner? Trying to find something to watch on either is a total disaster most of the time.

I just got around to watching this and the above ten year old review stands.

I only watched it because it was on a list of Prime/Netflix best movies to watch this month that I searched for. Are there any decent sites/lists out there that compile what's on each service in some half-way coherent manner? Trying to find something to watch on either is a total disaster most of the time.
Crikey I've no recollection of that film at all!! Probably no surprise after 10 years. I've no idea of any service that compiles info on other sites - not a bad idea - there may well be one, but I'm a total luddite these days!

Solo,a Star Wars Story. Mananged to avoid pretty much everything about it until now other than the trailers and a couple of photos. Enjoyed it,best Indiana Jones film I've seen in a long time.

Hotel Artemis. I thought it was good fun! Mostly I liked that it was over in an hour and a half. I appreciate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back