What movie did you watch last night? (11 Viewers)

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Watched Requiem For A Dream while falling asleep last night. Terrible idea - loads of terrible horrible dreams. Great film and all, but really fucks with you. Jenny C's gee though - rappeh!!

Here, what's some good Selby Jr books?

Last Exit To Brooklyn is a good read

great film version directed by Uli Edel in 1989

character of Georgette - cool

Catwoman said:
Seriously, I wouldn't advise it.

It is unitentionally hilarious though, if you like films like that then sure, spend your hard-earned and waste 3 hours. The dialogue is appalling.

Dialogue isn't great, but then it didn't strike me as totally shit either, better than Star Wars that's for sure but then I think any movie ever has better dialogue than Revenge of the Sith. I reckon it's pretty decent really.

just watched the remake of assault on precinct 13 (meh) and wake up ron burgundy (heh) oh and the last two episodes of 24

Hmm I think i'll watch xXx now.

god I love xXx. ANARCHY99!!

best thing about kingdom of heaven is that the leader of anarchy99 is the evil baddie, geeee deee vreeees.

pete said:
just watched the remake of assault on precinct 13 (meh) and wake up ron burgundy (heh) oh and the last two episodes of 24

Hmm I think i'll watch xXx now.

kirstie said:
god I love xXx. ANARCHY99!!

best thing about kingdom of heaven is that the leader of anarchy99 is the evil baddie, geeee deee vreeees.
well it's either that or beyond the sea, and i'm guessing kevin spacey doesn't blow shit up and stuff, so it's looking like xXx.

on reflection, i think i'll cook up some plastic pizzas and watch The Quiet Earth first. My curiosity has been piqued.

tempted to watch club dread, the last samurai is hanging around somewhere.
There's always alligator.

Yeah, the sequel is really really bad, some unintentional comedy in it, but that's about it.
I got it pretty cheap on ebay last year. It's some insane price in hmv (not as insane as charging 40 euro for the big trouble in little china double).

Ed said:
Yeah, the sequel is really really bad, some unintentional comedy in it, but that's about it.
I got it pretty cheap on ebay last year. It's some insane price in hmv (not as insane as charging 40 euro for the big trouble in little china double).

their prices are fucked up sometimes. €40 is outrageous
although they charged it for The Wicker Man when it came out first,

Thankfully waiting around for sales usually works, got big trouble for 15 over christmas. Wicker man is only about 12 or 13 at the moment.

not watched it yet, will probably take the plunge in a bit. They got any other stuff worth checking out, besides super troopers?

watched 'dogtown and z-boys'
curious about - 'lords of dogtown' - soundtrack is already in tower
v. similar playvibe to 'd+z-b' but songs aren't as 'classic'

"Gimme danger little stranger" defo the best scene..........must have watched that movie about ten times last year.
MONDOBRUTALE said:
watched 'dogtown and z-boys'
curious about - 'lords of dogtown' - soundtrack is already in tower
v. similar playvibe to 'd+z-b' but songs aren't as 'classic'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back