What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

220px-The_Beat_That_My_Heart_Skipped_poster.jpg

Wasn't mad on it. He would go on to much better things. Still looking forward to seeing Dheepan when it's out.

Watched this last night. Really liked it. I love the fact that the main character brings together two classes of society that generally wouldn't be seen to interact. You have the posho classical people, who can't imagine anything bad invading their world, and you have the seedy criminals out to exploit people for money. He wants to be part of one, and can't get away from the other.

The Invitation. Opening film for this year's Horrorthon. Had some expectations that it might be decent but it pulled out every cliché in the book (make sure you establish that there's NO phone reception & the building is locked/has bars on the windows early on). Meh.

Saw this at Horrorthon last night.

Really great.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For some unknown reason, Skyline was on E4 earlier... I actually watched the end to see if it was as bad as i remembered.

it was

Saw this at Horrorthon last night.

Really great.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was there! Didn't see you, or I would have tried to ruin it in some way! It was a great laugh, but I have to say the sound in there sucked a bit or something, I'd love to see that with iMax speakers blasting the shit out of the metal!

Mud. Recorded a load of matthew mcconaugheys from film 4 last week. I think I went too big too early starting with this.

Beasts of No Nation. Drama about child soldiers in an unnamed African country. Idris Elba plays a psychopathic commander who takes an orphan into his fold. I liked this a lot. The acting is good and the violence is grim and realistic. It’s solid if nothing new. Directed by the guy who made True Detective Season 1.
Beasts-of-No-Nation-Poster-1.jpg

Beasts of No Nation. Drama about child soldiers in an unnamed African country. Idris Elba plays a psychopathic commander who takes an orphan into his fold. I liked this a lot. The acting is good and the violence is grim and realistic. It’s solid if nothing new. Directed by the guy who made True Detective Season 1.
Beasts-of-No-Nation-Poster-1.jpg

The kid was great

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back