What movie did you watch last night? (26 Viewers)

george mcfly said:
man, the bit with the tin whistle

pop!

hahahaha
it is one of the better elm street sequels, for total 'what da fuck' factor
actually, now that i think about it, there is so much that makes no sense in elm st 2.

although the tin whistle scene steals the show, the scene where the coach has his bare ass whipped by phantom gym towels is also a classic.

Alan Remorse said:
actually, now that i think about it, there is so much that makes no sense in elm st 2.

although the tin whistle scene steals the show, the scene where the coach has his bare ass whipped by phantom gym towels is also a classic.
or what about the dogs with human faces?

hahaha its kinda bizarre that was a mainstream movie

re: beast in heat - it's in the first batch i ordered! sounds like the greatest movie ever made!

george mcfly said:
re: beast in heat - it's in the first batch i ordered! sounds like the greatest movie ever made!
hahaha are you fucking serious?! brilliant. i was reading about it and it sounds totally hilarious. apparently they deliberately found a girl with lupine features for it because they couldnt afford make up to make her look wolfish!

Alan Remorse said:
hahaha are you fucking serious?! brilliant. i was reading about it and it sounds totally hilarious. apparently they deliberately found a girl with lupine features for it because they couldnt afford make up to make her look wolfish!
yeah, i couldn't resist it - best movie name ever
i didnt realise they had it on a double with Fräuleins in Uniforms!

Anthropophagous the Beast looks deadly too, i think that might be on the next order!

george mcfly said:
yeah, i couldn't resist it - best movie name ever
i didnt realise they had it on a double with Fräuleins in Uniforms!

Anthropophagous the Beast looks deadly too, i think that might be on the next order!
i have anthropophagous, its pretty slow but some crazy scenes... foetus eating and such. I ordered Gestapo's Last Orgy, supposed to be one of the most offensive movies ever, so that should be interesting. i think in the next issue of the zine i'll do a feature on SS exploitation movies... that and the Emmanuelle series!

spealking of which, ever seen the cannibal Emmanuelle movie? it's insane!

Alan Remorse said:
i have anthropophagous, its pretty slow but some crazy scenes... foetus eating and such. I ordered Gestapo's Last Orgy, supposed to be one of the most offensive movies ever, so that should be interesting. i think in the next issue of the zine i'll do a feature on SS exploitation movies... that and the Emmanuelle series!

are they quick for delivery? hahah just cant wait to get those movies!

got a really cool book a couple of months ago called flesh and blood. it's unreal, covers everything from necromantik to inseminoid!

george mcfly said:
are they quick for delivery? hahah just cant wait to get those movies!
i got mine about a week after ordering, which wasnt too bad. i love coming home from work and finding a nice video nasty in my letterbox

Alan Remorse said:

Anthropophagous is funny - especially the eating scene. George Eastman played the part very well.
Gestapo's Last Orgy aka Last Orgy Of The Gestapo isn't bad. Not that offensive I thought.

where you ordering from again?

nlgbbbblth said:
Anthropophagous is funny - especially the eating scene. George Eastman played the part very well.
Gestapo's Last Orgy aka Last Orgy Of The Gestapo isn't bad. Not that offensive I thought.

where you ordering from again?
ordering from a site called www.visualpain.co.uk

some pretty sweet stuff there.

i read a review of gestapo's last orgy and there's apparently a scene where they cook an aborted fetus (that a jewish woman has miscarried) and all sit down to eat it, saying things like "mmm there's nothing like a freshly cooked jew fetus," before tying the woman down and smearing the goop all over her??? sounds pretty bad to me, but it's probably tame enough. this is in a portugeuse version of the movie mind.

by the way george, whatever you do, do not order a version of anthropophagous called "the grim reaper." it's heavily cut and is a pile of cock.

nlgbbbblth said:
Spider - again. immensely entertaining Cronenberg.
some has film 4 then?

spider is a class movie, love cronenberg.

watched nightmare on ellm st 3 last night. i've changed my mind, this is actually the best of the sequels. Best part is when the talk show host turns into Freddy, and screams "who gives a fuck what you think" at zsa zsa gabor. ingenious.

Alan Remorse said:
some has film 4 then?

spider is a class movie, love cronenberg.

watched nightmare on ellm st 3 last night. i've changed my mind, this is actually the best of the sequels. Best part is when the talk show host turns into Freddy, and screams "who gives a fuck what you think" at zsa zsa gabor. ingenious.
i'm sticking with two, definitely the darkest of the sequels
five deserves a mention for the freddy motorbike

notice a couple of new ones out on vipco
werewolf in washington - remember this as being fucking deadly when i saw it, i was 8 at the time. so not sure how this is going to stand up now. it does have dean 'ben' stockwell though - so fucking suuuaave!!

snowbeast - yeti movie. i fucking love any movie containing a yeti or sasquatch. you cant go wrong and are guaranteed as least one person getting their mickey yanked off by an angry yeti.

night of the demon - sasquatch movie. angry sasquatch roams around, tearing off heads and willies as he goes. i cant see this being released as uncut

bloody moon - jesus franco. badly made carry-on slasher. guy chops a head off a snake with a garden shears. not nice.

george mcfly said:
i'm sticking with two, definitely the darkest of the sequels
five deserves a mention for the freddy motorbike

notice a couple of new ones out on vipco
werewolf in washington - remember this as being fucking deadly when i saw it, i was 8 at the time. so not sure how this is going to stand up now. it does have dean 'ben' stockwell though - so fucking suuuaave!!

snowbeast - yeti movie. i fucking love any movie containing a yeti or sasquatch. you cant go wrong and are guaranteed as least one person getting their mickey yanked off by an angry yeti.

night of the demon - sasquatch movie. angry sasquatch roams around, tearing off heads and willies as he goes. i cant see this being released as uncut

bloody moon - jesus franco. badly made carry-on slasher. guy chops a head off a snake with a garden shears. not nice.

that snowbeast movie sounds class! hopefully it can live up to the promise of the premise (yo). Im up for anythign with dean stockwell, especially "the boy with the green hair"

the best part in elm st 5 is when he makes yer wan eat her own guts, its brilliant!

just got "pieces" uncut, fuckin brill!

Alan Remorse said:
that snowbeast movie sounds class! hopefully it can live up to the promise of the premise (yo). Im up for anythign with dean stockwell, especially "the boy with the green hair"

the best part in elm st 5 is when he makes yer wan eat her own guts, its brilliant!

just got "pieces" uncut, fuckin brill!
yo i got 'from beyond' on its way
cant wait for that, even the trailer is still one of the most fucked up and disturbing things ive ever seen

http://videodetective.com/home.asp?x=y&SpeedTestResults=1309.09&PublishedID=579&AltID=&CustomerID=97135&WM=True&Ads=True&Play=TRUE

there's not enough good h.p. lovecraft films

george mcfly said:
yo i got 'from beyond' on its way
cant wait for that, even the trailer is still one of the most fucked up and disturbing things ive ever seen

http://videodetective.com/home.asp?x=y&SpeedTestResults=1309.09&PublishedID=579&AltID=&CustomerID=97135&WM=True&Ads=True&Play=TRUE

there's not enough good h.p. lovecraft films
yeah i have the beyond, it's by far fulci's best film (way better than zombi 2 if ya ask me). it's got this really weird atmosphere that actually works really well. also, it has a child getting her head shot to pieces. woo! hilarious dubbing as well.

oops, i thought you meant the fulci movie. yeah, from beyond is brilliant too though. its got jeffrey combs! what more do you need!

by the way george, if youre looking for another good lovecraft movie, get Dagon. it's produced and directed by the re-animator team. gory fun!

Alan Remorse said:
by the way george, if youre looking for another good lovecraft movie, get Dagon. it's produced and directed by the re-animator team. gory fun!
yeah, Dagon is pretty good, Shadow over Innsmouth is my favourite Lovecraft story. the skinning at the end is intense. nasty stuff

i'd like to see the dunwich horror, by all accounts it's shit but i'm curious to have a look. i'd love to see a cthulhu film

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back