What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Eva Green gets 10/10 of course.[/QUOTE]

You should check out The Dreamers, if you haven't seen it. Loads of her boobs in that. Might have to lash up a pic in the horn thread now.

I was thinking of PSH today and going through his list of films, I've seen nearly every one. I'll have to give in and watch Mission Impossible at some point but I had forgotten about Nobody's Fool. Great Book. Decent film. Then I remembered this scene (without PSH), which made me laugh. Seriously, everything is online, I should stop being amazed. At any rate, I might need to fire this up on Netflix because it's been years.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats a great performance by the lad on the right hand side...
Who's he?

Under The Skin. I really liked it. A disturbing, surreal creepfest. Scarlett turns in her second great performance of 2014. A radical departure from the novel but I think it worked really well. Gonna give me sexy nightmares.

Under The Skin. I really liked it. A disturbing, surreal creepfest. Scarlett turns in her second great performance of 2014. A radical departure from the novel but I think it worked really well. Gonna give me sexy nightmares.

I got reefed out of it in the Guardian comments for saying I didn't like it.
Glad you did.

i just watched this

cheapthrills.jpg

it was horrible

i don't know if it was good or not

So after I watched Under The Skin I came home and watched Birth. It’s really good for the first three quarters – shades of Polanski everywhere – but completely falls apart in the last act and the ending totally negates all the tension that came before it. Stupid. Also, all the characters are wankers.

Yeah, and Sexy Beast was very reminiscent of Cul De Sac. Can't remember how Sexy Beast ended so will have to watch again.
I hope Glazer doesn’t take another 10 years to make his next movie.

It ended with Lovejoy giving Ray Winstone a fiver and Ray going back to his life in the sun.

Saw it today. Excellent in many ways, especially the visuals and a lot of the score- especially the section played during
the "love scene" in your man's house. That was kind of Lynchian

But I can't say I actually enjoyed it though - the themes of alienation and loneliness were too much for me. Scarlett was great though.

It was also mildly amusing when Pavel from Raw, showed up on the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back