What movie did you watch last night? (21 Viewers)

Oh someone was telling me about that story. Must track that flim down.

It's very good. Ended up at his Vicar Street gig there, was good and he seems like a cool guy.

Tought Telstar was grand but didn't focus enough on the music. You wouldn't know he'd ever done anything any good/interesting if you didn't already know.

It's very good. Ended up at his Vicar Street gig there, was good and he seems like a cool guy.

Tought Telstar was grand but didn't focus enough on the music. You wouldn't know he'd ever done anything any good/interesting if you didn't already know.

Problem with it is it was cheap and based on a play which I think deliberately limited the scope from the outset.
Did you watch this before? Way better than the film.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Problem with it is it was cheap and based on a play which I think deliberately limited the scope from the outset.
Did you watch this before? Way better than the film.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeh, I've seen that.

Just been to see What Richard Did. This is an excellent, highly compelling and deeply disturbing drama that will resonate with people of a certain age from South Dublin. Jack Reynor is brilliant in the title role. One of the best Irish films in recent years. Lenny Abrahamson is a director to watch. Highly recommended!
MV5BNTM3MDk4ODYxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgzNzg1OA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Silverlinings Playbook. Okay, Bradley Cooper was reminding me of CinnamonBoy for some reason. Maybe the haircut and eyes? It wasn't what I expected and am still undecided.

Silver-Linings-Playbook-soundtrack.jpg

Inside. Not as bad as I thought it would be because of all the talk about it. If it were me in the main role, the movie would have ended around minute 33. I wonder if not flinching at all that gore says something about me? Not a bother through out the whole thing.

220px-Insideposter.jpg

Silverlinings Playbook. Okay, Bradley Cooper was reminding me of CinnamonBoy for some reason. Maybe the haircut and eyes?

:D Ha! Just because I said you looked hot in that farmer's hat doesn't mean you have to make up a compliment back. I was reading a women's magazine the other day and he was number 10 in their Sexiest Man Alive list.

I was not number 11.

(Which I'm quite disappointed about now....)

Life of Pi.
Grand.
Tell me though, Gerard Depardieu is in it for approx 8 seconds, has maybe 20 words of dialogue, yet gets his name in the credits. AREN'T THERE LAWS AGAINST THIS?

Anyone seen Butter? Jennifer Garner and yer man from Modern Family, looks worth a spin

:D Ha! Just because I said you looked hot in that farmer's hat doesn't mean you have to make up a compliment back. I was reading a women's magazine the other day and he was number 10 in their Sexiest Man Alive list.

I was not number 11.

(Which I'm quite disappointed about now....)

I've wouldn't have said it in any other role I've seen him in but this one, you look like him. There is a resemblance, I think the nearly shaved hair made me notice it.
Plus everyone looks sexy in a farmer's hat.

Just been to see What Richard Did. This is an excellent, highly compelling and deeply disturbing drama that will resonate with people of a certain age from South Dublin. Jack Reynor is brilliant in the title role. One of the best Irish films in recent years. Lenny Abrahamson is a director to watch. Highly recommended!
MV5BNTM3MDk4ODYxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgzNzg1OA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Haven't bothered to verify it anywhere but I've heard Abrahamson is directing the Frank Sidebottom Biopic with Michael Fassbender in the lead role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back