What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

i just watched Demonlover. it was shit. don't bother
demonlover0.jpg

My God you're a prick for getting me fired Mormon Nailer;

Trying to decide between watching 'Away we go' (not overly interested in it) or 'An Education' (seen it before but absolutely loved it)

thoughts? or recommendations of something I might find on torrent? Bad person.

I HOPE TO GOD YOU DID NOT WATCH AWAY WE GO

I HOPE TO GOD YOU DID NOT WATCH AWAY WE GO

I didn't, is it awful? I like the face of the man from the us office... will this ruin that?

3 boobs! My housemate asked me if I would prefer to wake up one day with three boobs or one big boob. Strange fella.

I didn't, is it awful? I like the face of the man from the us office... will this ruin that?

It's one of the worst films i've ever seen.

and I like Eternal Sunshine.

speaking of which

Eternal Sunshine of the Shit Mind = Hipster's Total Recall

Hating on eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is the most hipster thing it's possible to do.

This is like a neverending circle from which it is impossible to escape. Can't we just go back to judging weather someone is a hipster based purely on how the dress/how attractive they are, and let the ugly people like what they want to like?

It's one of the worst films i've ever seen.

and I like Eternal Sunshine.

speaking of which

Hating on eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is the most hipster thing it's possible to do.

This is like a neverending circle from which it is impossible to escape. Can't we just go back to judging weather someone is a hipster based purely on how the dress/how attractive they are, and let the ugly people like what they want to like?

let's ask our dads

http://dadsaretheoriginalhipster.tumblr.com/

Yes, that was kind of my point. But trust a hipster like you to have to make it obvious.

Taking my words and expressing them in your own way is such a hipster thing to do.

Guy has memory erased - guy tries to find out who he is/was - guy decides to fight against the decisions of his former self - hmmmm

Please explain using Propp's 31 functions and/or referencing Myth and Meaning and not this amateur nonsense.

I'm not a hipster!!!! Is denying ones hipness the true mark of a hipster? Is there anyway out of this conundrum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back