What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

poster.jpg

Jim Jesus Caviezel vs half man half car on murderous rampage. Good stuff. Always good when a film is kept short and effective instead of padding it out with crap.

jaquette.jpg

An Albert Pyun film, with Kris Kristofferson as a cyborg sent to kill vampire cyborgs led by Lance Henriksen. Gary Daniels is one of the other cyborgs. Atrocious dialogue. The best kind of terrible. Obviously set up for a sequel but there isn't one.

Easy-A-poster_2.jpg

Very enjoyable.
Some very funny lines, nice performance by Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson as her parents. Emma Stone is a star.

The-Social-Network-Movie-Poster.jpg

I know it's screener time, and I probably haven't much right to complain seeing as I DL'ed from TPB, but if I got a disk with this many warnings and watermarks on it as a member of the academy - I'd give my vote elsewhere. It was beyond distracting.

Well written.

Americans do have a fascination with clubs and societies don't they.

I think it lets Zuckerberg off lightly though. In the film there is an element of him as an otherworldy geek and all this chaos is outside of him, with Parker etc. I don't think that;s the case, I think he's a mendacious prick who stole other peoples idea and who shafted his friend.

Bridget Jones 1 is alright
Bridget Jones 2 is horrendous. It blew it's one chance at surrealness by not having her interview Colin Firth.

neither are recommended though

what do you think Mormon Nailer ?

Bridget Jones 1 is alright
Bridget Jones 2 is horrendous. It blew it's one chance at surrealness by not having her interview Colin Firth.

neither are recommended though

what do you think Mormon Nailer ?

Ha, am I getting a reputation as a lover of romantic comedies!

I'm not really a fan of either of the Bridget Jones films. I'd sit through the first one under duress, but you'd have to force my eyes open clockwork orange style to get me to watch the second.

And Guyus Balthar is even more annoying in Bridget Jones than he is in BSG. How difficult is that?

double_team.jpg

A Tsui Hark film. This has enough ridiculousness for about 200 ridiculous films. Easily the best film I've ever seen with a tiger running loose in the Coliseum filled with mines.

double_team.jpg

A Tsui Hark film. This has enough ridiculousness for about 200 ridiculous films. Easily the best film I've ever seen with a tiger running loose in the Coliseum filled with mines.

Ha, this is the first time in about a year that I've seen a film you've posted. I remember this being utterly bonkers. Rodman is camp personified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back