What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

seanface said:
got that 3 for 33 deal in hmv. picked up jacob's ladder,the hitcher and tron. they all kick ass but i knew that anyway
ah, jacob's ladder, what a fucking movie.

got the hitcher the other day, fucking amazing film

New Jack City what CEREMONIALDEATH did buy me for my birthday.

'I gambled on you, and you gambled on a crackhead...'

nlgbbbblth said:
no, never released on DVD anywhere
I have a copy on video.
cock. I hate videos lots. oh well..
FancyGoods said:
Don't go see Meet the Fockers.

End transmission.
oops, too late! robert de niro's character kept reminding me of my da, which was amusing. it's a pile of rotting balls of a movie though. however, I did laugh lots while I watched it. trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

went to see oceans twelve..fell asleep, woke up still enjoying it. plot was poor - dialogue was great. very enjoyable - in sleep and in wakefulness. ah clooney.

ci*sky said:
Detroit Rock City. I think. The one with Kiss in it...
that was at the exact same time that I hightailed it to bed. I've never seen so many quick zoom shots in the first five minutes of any other movie. I've also never seen so many bongs. how many fucking bongs does a person need lying around their bedroom? lots apparantly.

"dude, you spilt bongwater on the bed!"
"where the hell is the remote!?" :eek:

The Warriors. It made me want to join a girl gang, carry a switchblade and have enormous hair.

lizzies.jpg

helena said:
The Warriors. It made me want to join a girl gang, carry a switchblade and have enormous hair.

lizzies.jpg
what a cool bunch of scary girls. that psycho looking wan up top. she's my favourite. her eyes follow you around the room. awesome, tell me more about this movie, I'm fascinated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back