What movie did you watch last night? (11 Viewers)

nlgbbbblth said:
Watched The Man Who Wasn't There

good stuff but far from their best

yeah v. good film. billy bob was very good, great character..sort of a bukowski quality to him.

Super Dexta said:
funny how? are you sure i'd like it?

hm... yeah, cos i was with a bunch of girls who wanted to see a very long engagement but messed the times up, and i persuadatroned them into seeing aaltra, and they wuz all laughing their boobies off too, and they're not even nerds!

watchin ghoulies old vhs happening.
trailers for some movie with william dafoe and judge reinholdt<sp> called 'roadhouse 66' which looks sound and some porkys-style sorority movie called splitz. oh and trancers. i wanna see this shit.
anyway - michael des barres (pamela DB's husband) is in ghouilies and so is jack nance
koolio

andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
trailers for some movie with william dafoe and judge reinholdt<sp> called 'roadhouse 66' which looks sound and some porkys-style sorority movie called splitz. oh and trancers. i wanna see this shit.
anyway - michael des barres (pamela DB's husband) is in ghouilies and so is jack nance
koolio

andrew

do you live near an old video shop or something? i keep meaning to pop round to Classic Video to see if it's still in business, buy some sour fizzy stringy shit, and rent some ancient ninja flicks/video nasties.

yeah i got a lot of stuff like this when m'old video shop was going bust.
and i've still never met a pile of videos in a second hand shop i've never liked.
there's a crazy shop off talbot st - he had this upstairs full of every movie ever. he said he was a collector but i reckon he was just raiding old video shops.
me and my bud got shit like chud and penetentiary long before they were ever dvd'd. he had loads of video nasties too.
anyway, i dunno if the upstairs is still open but downstairs is pretty regular dvd crap

andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
yeah i got a lot of stuff like this when m'old video shop was going bust.
and i've still never met a pile of videos in a second hand shop i've never liked.
there's a crazy shop off talbot st - he had this upstairs full of every movie ever. he said he was a collector but i reckon he was just raiding old video shops.
me and my bud got shit like chud and penetentiary long before they were ever dvd'd. he had loads of video nasties too.
anyway, i dunno if the upstairs is still open but downstairs is pretty regular dvd crap

andrew

that's cool,
there's a shop on loyalist woodstock road with assorted furniture and junk on one level and fucking stacks of videos on the other, same sorta deal, but i only got a lift there one time and there ain't no way i'm walking... apparently i just *look* like a catholic or something.

jack nance is in goonies? never noticed that.

watched freezer last night, very weird japanese rape revenge movie.

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
trailers for some movie with william dafoe and judge reinholdt<sp> called 'roadhouse 66' which looks sound and some porkys-style sorority movie called splitz. oh and trancers. i wanna see this shit

Trancers is deadly! "Jack Deth is back.. and he's never even been here before"

Trying to track down a copy of Vamp - weird 80's vampire film with Grace Jones
also, Cruising the William Friedkin film

have been watching loads of Charles Band films over the last couple of weeks, Terrorvision is amazing!

now that you mention it i do remember jack nance in ghoulies... the best character is the Shakespear quoting midget.

cruising was on TG4 a few months back. didnt watch it.

Fire down below.For those who love Steven Seagal's overblown antics, here he is as an undercover government agent who goes all out to stop a wealthy tycoon dumping toxic waste in abandoned mine shafts in the Appalachian Mountains. Daft action adventure which should please fans of undemanding thrills, co-starring Kris Kristofferson, Harry Dean Stanton, Stephen Lang and Marg Helgenberger. Directed by Felix Enriquez Alcala..

wow tg4's next steven segal movie sounds like it might be the best

hanley said:
Fire down below.For those who love Steven Seagal's overblown antics, here he is as an undercover government agent who goes all out to stop a wealthy tycoon dumping toxic waste in abandoned mine shafts in the Appalachian Mountains. Daft action adventure which should please fans of undemanding thrills, co-starring Kris Kristofferson, Harry Dean Stanton, Stephen Lang and Marg Helgenberger. Directed by Felix Enriquez Alcala..

wow tg4's next steven segal movie sounds like it might be the best
yes!!! no xbox tonight then bob?

could also made a great movie about hemorrhoids and shit. note: if you ever feel the compulsion to throw "hemorrhoids" into google image search, like I just did, don't. you have been warned...

Watched Collateral last night. Total crap. Micheal Mann has to be the most overrated director ever. I dislike all his films. Including Manhunter. Especially Manhunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back