What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

394px-Graffiti_bridge.jpg

oh mercy

it starts off alright, I thought maybe it just got stick for having no budget and a bad reputation but it just gets worse and worse and completely nonsensical

the money off between Morris and Jerome is good though

oh man... i always think it can't be that bad but it's terrible. pretty much unwatchable

oh man... i always think it can't be that bad but it's terrible. pretty much unwatchable

on that note i'm loving this the Time and Rihanna at the Grammys together for no reason performance

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Black Cat White Cat, it was fantastic, probably the best yugoslavian romantic comedy I've seen all year

for about the gazillionth time:

american%20history%20x.JPG

i dont think i need to spell out what makes this movie so great, but for one of those integral aspects im gonna head to the 'i have a horn for' thread.

and no, my love for norton in this flick aint got nothing to do with those ugly white power tattoos.

also, i hate fairuza balk in most movies but particularly in this one.

Margot At The Wedding.

Good, would like to watch it again. Noah Baumbach keeps making films about kids who's parents are both writers and who need/are in therapy.

Very nicely shot though - dull and grey and seasidey, though the whole neighbour element didn't go anywhere really.

Ditto. Thought it was great. I saw the neighbours as a nice parallel to Margot and her sister; despite appearences they were more of a family unit. Looked lovely and dialogue was terrific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back