What is thy bidding, my master? (1 Viewer)

avernus

Episode3Teasermidsize.jpg

ooooooh!

ya that was quality...although the boy was annoying in a disney way.

avernus said:
ya that was quality...although the boy was annoying in a disney way.
The problem with that young anakin was he's too white! We all know Darth was a brutha! Are we really supposed to believe pretty boy there grows up and turns all 'James earl Jones' all of a sudden. FUCK NO!
Where's the continuity?

i fucking hated episode one and two. and im not even saying that in a stuck up "obsessive fan of the originals" way, because i wanted to like them so much.

im telling you, CGI is the tool of the devil. even Ichi The Killer suffered from the 30 seconds or so of CGI in it..... ban the computer!

I loved Attack of the Clones when I saw it..so much so that I returned to the cinema..and realised the error of my ways. Its ok...great in parts. but overall just average. episode one is poor.

Anakin turns black when he goes evil. Lucas and his undertones of racism.

Alan Remorse said:
i fucking hated episode one and two. and im not even saying that in a stuck up "obsessive fan of the originals" way, because i wanted to like them so much.

im telling you, CGI is the tool of the devil. even Ichi The Killer suffered from the 30 seconds or so of CGI in it..... ban the computer!
i agree wholeheartedly. i felt like walking out of episode 2 (almost fell asleep during it too). a lot of it was like watching anime but not in a good way. hated episode 2 so much that i'm not sure if i'm even gonna bother with episode 3.

There were a lot of problems with episode I & II, especially flying r2-d2, but I have to say, I still love them both. Probably just because it's Star Wars. That's reason enough for me.......The Clone Wars cartoon was great.

kika said:
The problem with that young anakin was he's too white! We all know Darth was a brutha! Are we really supposed to believe pretty boy there grows up and turns all 'James earl Jones' all of a sudden. FUCK NO!
Where's the continuity?
Maybe he gets whatever colour changing thing Michael Jackson has, only in the opposite direction?

He looks like a ponce though.
Me and Wheels nearly walked out of the second movie. That silly little film. It's just a stupid love story with robots in it. It felt like watching two and a half hours of blinkin Star Trek. Shit. The third one better be good or I'll be thouroughly disappointed in the whole Episode 1-3 affair.

aoifed said:
He looks like a ponce though.
Me and Wheels nearly walked out of the second movie. That silly little film. It's just a stupid love story with robots in it. It felt like watching two and a half hours of blinkin Star Trek. Shit. The third one better be good or I'll be thouroughly disappointed in the whole Episode 1-3 affair.
I liked the second one aprt from any scenes with that jizz-prince hayden christianwhateva. He is soo unbelieveably shit. I liked episode one though...

yeah the poster looks a bit obviously photoshopped. but regardless...its class!

one of the very few fabulous bits in episode 2 was when Obi took a face first dive through a window after a robot thingy. I pissed my pants with love for that. I also like when anakin slaughtered the monster folk that killed his mother. christensen was decent at acting that stuff...although he was grossly annoying in his courting of amidala. and what was that shit where they had a harry potter effects moment with a yoke in some field? awful.

the whole bit with obi wan and the planet where the clones were created was fabulously eerie..also pretty kick ass fight with Jango Fett.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back