What IS the most derided subgenre of punk? (1 Viewer)

I think the correct term for the worst music in any style ever is-Paddy Punk........holy moley that stuff is grim.The Pogues have a lot to answer for.

My personal second least favourite is most Fat wreck shite....The Descendants have a lot to answer for.

Ska punk isnt the worst although you'll never hear it on my stereo.

Horror punk---pointless

Theres a few sub genres on wikipedia I never even heard of....

Not really relevant, but Nooly did say black metal...

1175101079999.jpg

I never said I didnt LOVE The Descendants or the Pogues....but your right...NOFX are carrying the can for that shite more all right!

fuckin bands like green day and blink 182 piss me off but i wouldn't call them punk. emo crap is right up there but their even funnier, little shits wereing make up...

ska-punk would have to be up there.....but exceptions to the rule operation ivy,ex catherda,culture shock.newtown grunts,spithead,scum of toy town.ak47s.inner terrestrials.but most of its shite to me.

as for emo there is the old hardcore type (again a few exceptions) and the new make up and fringe type...no exceptions
http://www.myspace.com/innerterrestrials

Plastic paddy punk and ska/punk(with exceptions similar to byrneos). Also shit snotty union jack with swastika t-shirt '77 style punk played by people who can't play instruments(not in a cool way, in a retarded way) with terrible politics. I love the descendants and nofx although the latter have influenced some absolute ballix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back