WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (1 Viewer)

Two channels for under €100 sounds very optimistic.
Must loan you my Orange Micro Terror.
Only one channel but it's lush

Mild plot twist - Spotted this lastnight and gonna pick it up this evening if it's still going. Figure it's perfect for lunchboxing up and down to the north, not that i've any gigs on but can be line out / mic'd if that did come up.

EDIT: If i have real gigs I actually still have my 2x12 valve stack.

Well I own that amp now.

The guy selling it lived in the absolute midddle of nowhere in a house that looked like it grew out of the earth. No stupid lawnmowers or anything going on there just paths worn round the garden to the different little sheds and things. He brought me into the music room to try it out and I wanted to stay there for the rest of the week. Full backline, a nice selection of slightly odd amps, some different keys like rhodes and stuff. I basically wanted to be him

Well I own that amp now.

The guy selling it lived in the absolute midddle of nowhere in a house that looked like it grew out of the earth. No stupid lawnmowers or anything going on there just paths worn round the garden to the different little sheds and things. He brought me into the music room to try it out and I wanted to stay there for the rest of the week. Full backline, a nice selection of slightly odd amps, some different keys like rhodes and stuff. I basically wanted to be him
I would love to live somewhere like that where volume isnt an issue . Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for my shed and I can deafen myself in here.. but its not earth shattering experiments in bass going on

Mild plot twist - Spotted this lastnight and gonna pick it up this evening if it's still going. Figure it's perfect for lunchboxing up and down to the north, not that i've any gigs on but can be line out / mic'd if that did come up.

EDIT: If i have real gigs I actually still have my 2x12 valve stack.

I've done a few hours on it now. I'm entirely on headphones so far because UTM has early starts this week.
It approximates my tube amp well enough to be a jam tool. It has a whole centrist dad section of presets (grunge tones, oasis tones, metallica tones) which is funny but largely useless. The fake bassman is good though and reacts well enough to gain. More when i actually get to play it in air.

I've done a few hours on it now. I'm entirely on headphones so far because UTM has early starts this week.
It approximates my tube amp well enough to be a jam tool. It has a whole centrist dad section of presets (grunge tones, oasis tones, metallica tones) which is funny but largely useless. The fake bassman is good though and reacts well enough to gain. More when i actually get to play it in air.
I hate guitar presets. All of them . They are rubbish.

I hate guitar presets. All of them . They are rubbish.

You can make your own on this. When i landed at the guys place and he fired it up his default was enormously loud psychedlic teleportation type settings which i thought was kinda funny.

Also a guitar is a preset.

1686761733186.png

Got a decent run at it today. For 50 bucks it's a rediculously good house amp. The clean fake 50/60s fenders are all good - like very good, the fake vox/marshall stuff is reasonable.
The software / usb stuff is decent. I was able to pretty much build a mockup valve amp and pedals live amp setup the same as my big rig in about five mins. You don't have to use a computer, everything is accessibly by just turning knobs.
It USB's direct into reaper.

bad bits:

The 'metal' section isn't great but I don't really care. I'm not gonna be showing up for metal gigs with a 15w lunchbox. The USB has one slight let down that it doesn't see the aux input on the amp. What this mean is that the ipad i use for drum demos isn't heard by reaper. The footswitch pre-set does need a few seconds to tweak - you'd do it easily between songs.

Can we are chip in together and get one of these?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32972463068.html

Rare-Abstract-Enterprize-Guitar-Abstract-Neck-Thru-Body-China-electric-guitar-Green-Purple-Gold-Blue-Colours.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Or do I want this? ( Not that I'll put any effort into getting either)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really want a Lollar gold foil pickup. Hopefully getting one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back