WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (2 Viewers)

This new Paranormal Strat is nice. Apart from the black headstock, I hate that.

413098.jpg

That's 50 quid more than the Thomann link.
They are reaching there. It is a nice case though. I am beginning to think if I lose one of the current cases I own and swap for a bag, that would give me enough space to justify the new guitar.

Recently got the hankering for a Metal Riff Machine, went looking at Jacksons on adverts.
Problem is, I wouldn't be into a Strat type Jackson and I hate Vs that aren't the classic Flying V.

Oh well it was a fun half hour.

Recently got the hankering for a Metal Riff Machine, went looking at Jacksons on adverts.
Problem is, I wouldn't be into a Strat type Jackson and I hate Vs that aren't the classic Flying V.

Oh well it was a fun half hour.
There's an Esp explorer for €150 on it

Saw that. TBH I'm battling enough with my own gear at the moment that I don't want another guitar that "plays well". I want something that plays amazing.

I want a small amp solid or valve that I can lunchbox about the place that also has reverb and two channels that somehow costs about 100eu, could cover a small gig at a push and doesn't weigh too much.

I want a small amp solid or valve that I can lunchbox about the place that also has reverb and two channels that somehow costs about 100eu, could cover a small gig at a push and doesn't weigh too much.

Two channels for under €100 sounds very optimistic.
Must loan you my Orange Micro Terror.
Only one channel but it's lush

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back