WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (1 Viewer)

I've been looking at various kits for the last year or so. I presume this one isn't great at the price but also it's cheap so grand for a laugh. This one below looks closer to a real deal one but near a grand for the kit.

Just found this one for 470 which seems decent.

Obsessed.

I've been looking at various kits for the last year or so. I presume this one isn't great at the price but also it's cheap so grand for a laugh. This one below looks closer to a real deal one but near a grand for the kit.

Just found this one for 470 which seems decent.

Obsessed.

yeah - i'd say it would be good for a wet weekends messing, and perhaps some recording. you certainly couldn't gig with it.

theres some mad shit on that renaissance workshop site.

the fairy one looks good but you'd need a red corset in your size to complete the look

yeah - i'd say it would be good for a wet weekends messing, and perhaps some recording. you certainly couldn't gig with it.

theres some mad shit on that renaissance workshop site.

the fairy one looks good but you'd need a red corset in your size to complete the look

The guy making the fairy ones essentially says they're not very good. I'm mostly after the drone part. Might be simpler to design from scratch. I just bought a Les Trem and a new synth but next time I'm in buying mode I think I'll get the 70 quid kit for a laugh. Hopefully good enough to record/sample.

The guy making the fairy ones essentially says they're not very good. I'm mostly after the drone part. Might be simpler to design from scratch. I just bought a Les Trem and a new synth but next time I'm in buying mode I think I'll get the 70 quid kit for a laugh. Hopefully good enough to record/sample.

they strike me as something that would be possible to build a basic model yourself alright - kinda cigar box hurdy gurdy

I would need to sell the G&L Strat to justify this.
I have this one. Got it in Waltons about 3 years ago. I love the clean guitar tone on it, really nice to play

I used it to record the slide guitar at the end of this tune

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still looking at the Gretsch. Still need a guitar to justify it. Too lazy.

Gretsch G5222 EMTC D. Jet BT V-St. NAT

That's lovely in the natural finish. I have one of these in a darker natural that I'm loving. I did swap out the bridge humbucker for a single coil though.

That's lovely in the natural finish. I have one of these in a darker natural that I'm loving. I did swap out the bridge humbucker for a single coil though.

I love the colour on that one. Good price too

I love the colour on that one. Good price too

Yeah I'd pick that over the one I have. Actually seriously thinking of doing a refinish on my special faded SG in something similar to this but almost white so like a tint of turquoise/teal. Also looking at white with tint of pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back