What browser do you use? (1 Viewer)

Opera is meant to be good. It has it's fans.
So does Firefox.
Intenet Explorer 7 is working these days.
And I haven't a clue about Safari.

That's about all I know to be honest.

Torpark is great for browsing when looking for new jobs while in work. Although total bollix in terms of speed and general memory usage.

I use Safari, it's nice and simple, BUT it don't open MySpace or TapeOp so I use firefox for them, I was going to move to fire fox altogether but when I thought about it, there's *something* I don't like about it... it's a bit anemic looking...

At home I use Netscape 7

2003 4 EVAH!

it's a bit anemic looking...!

get the pimpzilla theme for it - its got leopard skin background, gold scroll bars and furry dice

leopard-skin.jpg

Firefox 1.5.
Any verdict on or difference in 2.0? I'm afraid to upgrade in case it's not 'home'.

Sometimes use Opera when I want a quick browser without all the bloat that I've added to firefox (it's a death star of extensions...).

Have to use IE in Uni, grim. Wouldn't be so bad if I could mess with the prefs a bit but of course we're locked out of that, can't even right-click!

I was using Firefox cos Internet Explorer was annoying me but the latest version of Explorer seems to be better and easier to use. Main reason I avoid Explorer is because of the ease of getting viruses though but I just got a better spyware package so that seems to have sorted that one out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back