What Book Did You Read Last Night??? (11 Viewers)

Unbearable_kundera_book_cover.jpg

Currently getting stuck into this. Pretty amazing.

Lena Olin.

that is all

the trick is to find two authors with the same amount of pulling power.

I don't think I managed it this time though

are you really reading two works of fiction at the same time? i can only manage one book at a time, if i start a new one i tend not to bother finishing the old one.

yeah, my attention span really is shot to shite. I really should get around to finishing the other 5 or 6 books I've started as well..

yeah, my attention span really is shot to shite. I really should get around to finishing the other 5 or 6 books I've started as well..
i'm constantly doing this. at the moment i've got the broom of the system, the savage detectives, the adventures of augie march, resuscitation of a hanged man, gravity's rainbow and forty stories by donald barthelme on the go. my tiny human brain can't cope with the metafictional delights on offer

mind bogglingly disgusting. part of dennis cooper's little house on the bowery series. every conceivable sexual perversion and bodily function gets described in graphic detail. packed to the gills with gruesome violence too. i thought i had a strong constitution but this left me really grossed out. defo not for the fainthearted. transgressive to the max!
1888451327.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Netherland-Joseph O'Neill. Enjoyable. Great structure, well-realised characters (hilariously deluded narrator reminded me of him from The Great Gatsby) and some memorable sentences. Gonna start 'Child 44' by Tom Rob Smith tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back