What Book Did You Read Last Night??? (11 Viewers)

I'm prolly gonna stick with 50. I've jumped up and down over the years but it seems a good number. Apparently I read 67 last year and also the year before, maybe I should aim for that again.

2018 was the first year in about 10 years that I've read over 50, my reading habits were terrible since college. Feels amazing to be Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit.

2018 was the first year in about 10 years that I've read over 50, my reading habits were terrible since college. Feels amazing to be Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit.

My reading habits have gone to shit since I stopped getting the train to work but they're picking up a bit since I quit Facebook.

I'm reading Black House by Stephen King. Started it in December when on holidays and am plodding through it. It's grand, if not great. Then, it's meant to be a sequel to The Talisman, which I haven't read so a lot of the references are lost on me. Still, as a standalone book it's grand.

Just realised now that it's park of the Dark Tower Series too, though where it fits in, I do not know.

Coal Black Mornings by Brett Anderson. I was just thinking recently in relation to Cosey Fanni Tutti and Kim Gordon that generally the bits I like best about music biographies is the early years stuff when all all the possibilities have not yet morphed in to the familiar history and Brett took my feelings on board and ended the book before they even made their first album. It's good, I like it.

Yes, I've read At Swim Two Birds, but not The Third Policeman. Read so many classics and modern classics as a teen, and have become a reet lazy reader since, so hoping to challenge my reading habits a bit more this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back