What are you drinking RIGHT NOW? (1 Viewer)

211242-Pomegreat-Pomegranate-Juice-Drink.jpg

]

If you have the choice of German beers, why are you drinking that pish?

As i said its my everyday tipple of choice: its the best of the lower priced Pils with a clean taste, slight frothyness, nice gold colour, and that you find in every supermarket and little cornershop beer-fridge in the city. There are a some nicer Pils available for sure, but they don't cover all of the criteria above.

Bavarian Weißbiers of course top of the lot for flavour (but not price), but I wouldn't drink them everyday. Ditto for dark beers (some of which are great, some undrinkable).

As regards the name, its not the only beer called "Berliner..something" in the city. Its not why I drink it personally, although I do like to drink 'local': when I lived in the bowels of small town East Germany, I used to drink Köstritzer, when visiting Hamburg it was Astra, here I go for Berliner Kindl (Jubiläums brew preferably).
My favourite beer here is "Kreuzberger Molle", a tasty (organic I think) unfiltered Pils. Its so good, i only like to have it once in a while, which is helped by the fact that so far I've only seen it available at two locations on the square I live, for whom its specially brewed - now that's local!

Picture below (none of these people are me...I found this pic on the internet)
3459396332_f214509258.jpg

I had a family dinner and was filled with wine. I don't really like wine at all. But you know, wine.

sniff? Cough syrup doesn't help colds.

or does it? This would be the kind of basic thing I get wrong on a day to day basis

I Love cough syrup, I remember drinking loads of it to help me sleep and then realising it was disctinctly 'non-drowsy'. Sigh. Still tastes lovely.

Get better soon Jill

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back