What are you a member of? (1 Viewer)

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Was cleaning out my wallet and took note that I'm not too involved in clubs, societies etc and have a strange urge to remedy that. The only membership cards I have are the IFI (probably expired), Barnhall Rugby club (although I haven't paid my subs for the year) and Dublin City Public Libraries (not sure if that counts). So what should I join? Apart from Thumped, I'll get on that soon @pete I swear!

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I got a cartoon printed in the comic and won the "Warlord Secret Agent Stamp". I had actually requested the fan club belt but seeing as I'd copied the cartoon from a Space 1999 annual I thought it best not to push it.

MacDara

Contributor
Threads
Website
macdaraconroy.com
I've got library cards for Dublin City and Fingal, and my NUJ membership card. Which remind me I need to apply for my press card, and find a hat I can stick it in like one of those old-timey hacks.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I was a Warlord agent as well, and a Fireball agent!
It is one of the biggest regrets of my life that I didn't join the Fireball Club. my mate had the pendant and wallet and I was so jealous.

I will go to my grave with this nagging sense of unfulfillment, and my spirit won't rest either. Most likely.

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
It is one of the biggest regrets of my life that I didn't join the Fireball Club. my mate had the pendant and wallet and I was so jealous.

I will go to my grave with this nagging sense of unfulfillment, and my spirit won't rest either. Most likely.
It was pretty cool being a Fireball agent, I have to say. I'm jealous though that you still have your Warlord wallet and other bits; I've long since lost everything.
Ah the days of postal orders and stamped, self-addressed envelopes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Sister
    Sister
    Angel Olsen
    Sister

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads