What are you a member of? (1 Viewer)

hermie

Website
Visit site
Was cleaning out my wallet and took note that I'm not too involved in clubs, societies etc and have a strange urge to remedy that. The only membership cards I have are the IFI (probably expired), Barnhall Rugby club (although I haven't paid my subs for the year) and Dublin City Public Libraries (not sure if that counts). So what should I join? Apart from Thumped, I'll get on that soon @pete I swear!

a3e36dc5e0dcd8a48411267c8d0e696e.jpg

I got a cartoon printed in the comic and won the "Warlord Secret Agent Stamp". I had actually requested the fan club belt but seeing as I'd copied the cartoon from a Space 1999 annual I thought it best not to push it.

I've got library cards for Dublin City and Fingal, and my NUJ membership card. Which remind me I need to apply for my press card, and find a hat I can stick it in like one of those old-timey hacks.

I was a Warlord agent as well, and a Fireball agent!
It is one of the biggest regrets of my life that I didn't join the Fireball Club. my mate had the pendant and wallet and I was so jealous.

I will go to my grave with this nagging sense of unfulfillment, and my spirit won't rest either. Most likely.

It is one of the biggest regrets of my life that I didn't join the Fireball Club. my mate had the pendant and wallet and I was so jealous.

I will go to my grave with this nagging sense of unfulfillment, and my spirit won't rest either. Most likely.
It was pretty cool being a Fireball agent, I have to say. I'm jealous though that you still have your Warlord wallet and other bits; I've long since lost everything.
Ah the days of postal orders and stamped, self-addressed envelopes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back