What are laser pointers called? (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
You know those torches that create a little red point of light when you shine them? What are they called and where can I buy one? I'd like to keep one in my pocket so I can get cats to chase it when I'm out and about

Where did you get it? I went to two easons, argos, compustore, the joke shop near the gaiety and several shops in the stephens green centre after work today - no luck. This FroliCat Bolt Pet Laser Toy in argos is pretty tempting but not really suitable for carrying around.

114-1466296-AHW672X.jpg

Buy FroliCat Bolt Pet Laser Toy at Argos.ie- Your Online Shop for .

Laser pointers are great for messing with toddlers too.

@shaney, I got my laser point a year (or two) ago in St. Stephen’s Green. On the first floor there’s a Chinese medicine type shop. It’s just by the (foot) stairs that cross the width of the building down to the ground floor, opposite side from TK Maxx. They have those lucky/waving hand cats in the window and they should have laser pointers. Was only a few euro.

Laser pointers are great for messing with toddlers too.

@shaney, I got my laser point a year (or two) ago in St. Stephen’s Green. On the first floor there’s a Chinese medicine type shop. It’s just by the (foot) stairs that cross the width of the building down to the ground floor, opposite side from TK Maxx. They have those lucky/waving hand cats in the window and they should have laser pointers. Was only a few euro.

Found it! It's an acupuncture shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back