What age do you plan to live to? (1 Viewer)

when i'm old i'm going to have a pointy cane that i'm going to poke people with when i think they're not listening to me. they won't be able to do anything about it cos i'm old. i will abuse the pointy cane.

If my BMI was lower, I'd live longer apparently. Surely I'm not that fat!?!? Sigh.

The deathclock wouldn't lie to you about your fat ass.
Just accept it.

Anyone read that Philip Roth book Everyman which was basically about this dude's wonderful life and then how much old age sucks balls?
Morbid depressing stuff.

Words to live by.

According to that Death Clock thing stopping smoking will add a mere 6 years to my life time, meaning I'd die at 79 instead of 85. I seriously question its accuracy.

Yeah, I am a pretty heavy smoker and over weight and it told me I would live to be 86.

I do work for a life assurance company though and had a go off a quite accurate and detailed medical questionnaire, not so good...

"rupert murdoch's old bitch of a mother is 90 something and still alive, ffs!!!" - my dad, randomly, last time i spoke to him.

also, john mccain's mother is 95 and on the campaign trial with him. she'll probably outlive her son

The deathclock wouldn't lie to you about your fat ass.
Just accept it.

Anyone read that Philip Roth book Everyman which was basically about this dude's wonderful life and then how much old age sucks balls?
Morbid depressing stuff.

Not just old age, death. DEATH!!!!!!!
All our plans and achievements for naught!!!!
DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you convert lbs in stones, but?

i'm terrified of death. i see my own mortality everywhere. every time a bus goes by, i see me being crushed under it. it's great.

how do you convert lbs in stones, but?

i'm terrified of death. i see my own mortality everywhere. every time a bus goes by, i see me being crushed under it. it's great.

14 lb = 1 stone

I'm not terrified of death but each time I see a double decker bus I think, it'd be such a heavenly way to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back