What age do you plan to live to? (2 Viewers)

Lili Marlene

-
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
all this talk of McCain is making me, uh, what's nostalgia for the future called?

I plan to live to at least 100, then i'm good.

Just wanna hit them triple figures

Obviously you people haven't been paying attention to the billboard advertisements: It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.

that thing says i'll die when im 72 but im hoping to live well until im 94 or 95 and then to die by being hit with a flaming ball of lava. most of the grandparents, grandaunts and granduncles made it to the mid to late 90s so i should be ok, although my uncles are establishing a strong pattern of cancer at 60 followed by death 4 or five miserable years later.

carousel.jpg

as soon as i hit 30, i'm jumpin the next carousel out of this place

Obviously you people haven't been paying attention to the billboard advertisements: It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.

yeah but I have to figure out how many years I have left in order to fit the requisite amount of life into them

2057 if I quit the fags, which is an increase in projected life reserve consumption of almost 20%. But in these uncertain days, who know's how to truly calculate the Time Value of Life? I'd be better off having perhaps 3 extra years of life right now than waiting 30 years for the extra life later on.

2057 if I quit the fags, which is an increase in projected life reserve consumption of almost 20%. But in these uncertain days, who know's how to truly calculate the Time Value of Life? I'd be better off having perhaps 3 extra years of life right now than waiting 30 years for the extra life later on.

As the old adage* has it, do you want 61 Oliver Reed years or 86 John Paul II years?

*kinda just made it up

being really old would suck balls, all your friends would be dead and you would smell faintly of wee. free buses tho.

Al Murray had a speech like that.
Exercise, yoga, yoghurt, fruit etc gets you 10 extra years of being 90.
Beer, fags, pork rinds etc gets you 30 extra years of being 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back