we're all going to die (2 Viewers)

Martina Burke said:
"We're all going to die"; you're right darknothing, people are being way too dramatic about the hurricane. That said, I'm pretty sure the hurricane and it's aftermath is going to kill everyone on Thumped.

I... I don't know what's happening here? Darknothing and Martina Burke on the same thread! Martina I think making an attempt at humour but I can't keep up with her personalities anymore....

now in fairness if you're for real, blow me like a hurricane.

when america went to iraq, they were boss dog gonna sort shit out their way whether the rest of the world is in or not and as a result rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way. so now america is off spending ridiculous money invading iraq, trying to pre-emt terrorists attacks on america and you telling us that the country that are bossing the world can't deal with some bad weather, or is it the american people, that the war in iraq is in the name of, that you need help with. Anyway in fairness this is an irish board, what position are we in to help america, we'll get bono and geldof on the case, in the mean time potatoes are on the way.:confused:

actually, i think this is my favourite part of the original post:

"well damn i think next time the rest of the world needs help we should sit back and laugh"

i simply do not know where to begin...

darknothing said:
is it me or does it seem that this hurricane nis causeing way to much drama... and how come no one is coming to help the US we try and help every one else but when we need some help no one come to our aid... well damn i think next time the rest of the world needs help we should sit back and laugh.....what does any one else think...?

I dont have much. But i'll give what i can. Here:

pc-224a.jpg

Now fuck off.

and how come no one is coming to help the US we try and help every one else but when we need some help no one come to our aid...

no i wasn't thinking of the war more like my friends and family helping the things in asia and africa....

YEAH CAUSE YOUR FRIENDS and FAMILY HAVE BEEN ALL OVER SKY NEWS FOR THERE FOREIGN AID WORK:)

Im an alchemist,I brew the Exilir of Life.I wont be dying ever.
Also I have slept with Martina and Darknothing so they arent the same person.They both enjoyed my toast,my Slayer and above all my company.:heart:
Martina Burke said:
"We're all going to die"; you're right darknothing, people are being way too dramatic about the hurricane. That said, I'm pretty sure the hurricane and it's aftermath is going to kill everyone on Thumped.

darknothing, if you exist.

countries have offered help but the coordination of help has been so poorly managed what can be offered is unclear. the main thing the US is concerned about at the moment is maintained energy supplies and the EU has offered to assist with increased supplies of oil.

they currently don't really need money or physical assistance - they need management. Even the federal government has to cut through state bureaucracy brfore it can offer assistance.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that people who are dying don't deserve help because of the white house or the policies of bush and if they are, well..... I dunno that's a bit shit

broken arm said:
I don't think anyone is suggesting that people who are dying don't deserve help because of the white house or the policies of bush and if they are, well..... I dunno that's a bit shit
i don't think anyone is suggesting anything of the sort. Americans are humans too. but i think it raises the ire of some people when an American suggests that their country does so much for the world that it deserves nothing less in return...that part is just laughable. when aid comes to the folks affected by this, it will be in spite of the fact that America's aggressive foreign policies are wreaking havoc with the entire global community. in short, we'll be helping them because they deserve it as fellow human beings.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that people who are dying don't deserve help because of the white house or the policies of bush and if they are, well..... I dunno that's a bit shit[/QUOTE]

Damn straight...

a very silly post in the first place really, there has been plenty of countries offering help, but in reality there is nothing anyone can do for america or give to america, and there isn't anything we can do for those people it's up to the american government now really:(

Lord Damian said:
i don't think anyone is suggesting anything of the sort. Americans are humans too. but i think it raises the ire of some people when an American suggests that their country does so much for the world that it deserves nothing less in return...that part is just laughable. when aid comes to the folks affected by this, it will be in spite of the fact that America's aggressive foreign policies are wreaking havoc with the entire global community. in short, we'll be helping them because they deserve it as fellow human beings.

well put.|..|

Lord Damian said:

fair enough but talking about foreign policy etc. over a disaster zone is a bit lame.

make a joke instead. :cool:

broken arm said:
fair enough but talking about foreign policy etc. over a disaster zone is a bit lame.

make a joke instead. :cool:
what i'm kinda saying is that you ignore the foreign policy stuff when things like this happen...

joke, eh? this one's a tasteless fucker...

hurricane-carter.jpg

Lord Damian said:
what i'm kinda saying is that you ignore the foreign policy stuff when things like this happen...

joke, eh? this one's a tasteless fucker...

hurricane-carter.jpg
no no, this hurricane kills black people, not whites....

jesus. poor form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back