we're all going to die (1 Viewer)

darknothing

is it me or does it seem that this hurricane nis causeing way to much drama... and how come no one is coming to help the US we try and help every one else but when we need some help no one come to our aid... well damn i think next time the rest of the world needs help we should sit back and laugh.....what does any one else think...?

darknothing said:
is it me or does it seem that this hurricane nis causeing way to much drama... and how come no one is coming to help the US we try and help every one else but when we need some help no one come to our aid... well damn i think next time the rest of the world needs help we should sit back and laugh.....what does any one else think...?

What hurricane?

darknothing said:
holy sweet fucking jesus. this had better be a fucking joke.

like your country is helping Iraq? ;) America has a pretty poor image on the world stage at the moment that and the fact that they pretty much told the UN to piss off before the war calling it a redundant organisation. It's shite that joe soaps have to deal with that but I reckon international aid will start to blossom sooner or later.I hope sooner.Blame the man in charge for starters then the guys who voted for him.

listen sweetheart, Canada offered to send as much aid as we can spare, and your fearless leader told us "not now"...so, turn thy wrath towards your 'elected' emperor. fuck...

Latex lizzie said:
like your country is helping Iraq? ;) America has a pretty poor image on the world stage at the moment that and the fact that they pretty much told the UN to piss off before the war calling it a redunant organisation. It's shite that joe soaps have to deal with that but I reckon international aid will start to blossom sooner or later.I hope sooner.
no i wasn't thinking of the war more like my friends and family helping the things in asia and africa....

Lord Damian said:
listen sweetheart, Canada offered to send as much aid as we can spare, and your fearless leader told us "not now"...so, turn thy wrath towards your 'elected' emperor. fuck...
well he doesn't let us know that....bastered...tell yo peps thanks

darknothing said:
no i wasn't thinking of the war more like my friends and family helping the things in asia and africa....
Are these your friends?

usa_for_africa.jpg

america is the richest country in the world?? why would they need anyone's help? but in saying that Germany, Canada, Japan, Britain and Australia have all offered aid ..... .....

causing too much drama?? New Orleans a city with a metropolitan population of 1.3 million is covered 80% in water .... thousands probably died, more are dying and suffering intolerable conditions, marshall law has been declared, bad environmental planning and a lack of available army personnel have exasperated the problem... i think it is a big deal .... it's no indian ocean tsunami but it's happening now and it's tragic .... it also highlights a strange set of priorities shown by the american government and authorities and could have serious global implications

Dude no.7 said:
america is the richest country in the world?? why would they need anyone's help? but in saying that Germany, Canada, Japan, Britain and Australia have all offered aid ..... .....

causing too much drama?? New Orleans a city with a metropolitan population of 1.3 million is covered 80% in water .... thousands probably died, more are dying and suffering intolerable conditions, marshall law has been declared, bad environmental planning and a lack of available army personnel have exasperated the problem... i think it is a big deal .... it's no indian ocean tsunami but it's happening now and it's tragic .... it also highlights a strange set of priorities shown by the american government and authorities and could have serious global implications
goddamn right. something strange is going on here - i get a distinctly bad feeling that this situation, as tragic and horrible as it is, will be somehow used by the US Gov't to further restrict the civil liberties of the populace.

either that or it's one fuck of an awesomely planned mass jailbreak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back