well whats the decorum? (3 Viewers)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
I know how the christmas tree is okay to put up today cause its the eight, but when is it okay to start a best of the year thread without fear of some deadly thing happening and ruining it all?

demonica said:
was it the best walk around town you've had this year?
if you've time for thinking without 10 people trying to walk into you at the same time and talking loudly to siobhan or caoimhe on their mobile then it's a pretty good walk around town

nooly said:
if you've time for thinking without 10 people trying to walk into you at the same time and talking loudly to siobhan or caoimhe on their mobile then it's a pretty good walk around town
jesus town is a nightmare these days, i'd to walk down henry street yesterday, it was highly highly unpleasant, poor me.

town is a nightmare, i'm constantly killing pedestrians who dare to venture onto the road without a green-man, i don't notice them because i'm too busy compiling my Best Of in my head.. the life of a courier . . . *sigh*

It's true.

The only difference between plain-vanilla-courier-middle-class-dropouts and punk-rock-fuck-the-system-middle-class-dropouts is that the punk rocker couriers are actually an essential cog in the machinery of business they claim to despise, but are forever attached to. Of course you can get a buzz out of looking like you walked off a Portland photo shoot while walking into a bank, but they break their shits laughing at you behind your back at the fact you only get a few euro for the drop while the fuckers in the base station are rolling in it. But at least you get to keep their dreads and piercings, eh? The bike thing helps with the image, much more than the previous much-loved punk job of working in a kitchen with *shudder* meat.

The plain-vanilla couriers just want a job they can smoke joints on and also because their parents will kick them out of the gaff if they don't get a job.

Hahah...yeah but 'tis rare the job you can have that doesn't have it's drawbacks. Especially if it's something that doesn't require qualifications (other than legs).

the strange guy said:
It's true.

The only difference between plain-vanilla-courier-middle-class-dropouts and punk-rock-fuck-the-system-middle-class-dropouts is that the punk rocker couriers are actually an essential cog in the machinery of business they claim to despise, but are forever attached to. Of course you can get a buzz out of looking like you walked off a Portland photo shoot while walking into a bank, but they break their shits laughing at you behind your back at the fact you only get a few euro for the drop while the fuckers in the base station are rolling in it. But at least you get to keep their dreads and piercings, eh? The bike thing helps with the image, much more than the previous much-loved punk job of working in a kitchen with *shudder* meat.

The plain-vanilla couriers just want a job they can smoke joints on and also because their parents will kick them out of the gaff if they don't get a job.
What else do you hate about me oly?

you lost your contact lenses, from laughing too hard!? At your own joke?!?

Stephen, you are a pioneer of humour, exploring uncharted territories. Have you considered hosting your own TV show?

he doesnt even have contact lenses!
anyway hows this for a shit day at work...the pipes got clogged and we had to pump 14 gallons of shit out of them onto the floor of the kitchen, then i had to clean it up!!!
shit buzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back