WEEN - this Saturday (1 Viewer)

Ah no, well i've never really listened to much of their stuff but what I have heard sounds like the theme tune to a dodgy early nineties sitcom.

Recomend me an album so and i'll get back to ye....

This was incredible. Nearly 3 hours. Amazing setlist and atmosphere in the place. So many great songs. The Blarney Stone was amazing, after the breakdown, then back to the chorus and the crowd went to mental there was spontainious beer throwing! One of the best gig moments I've seen in years.

.... If you don't get ween, you just don't get ween. Don't worry about it.

was quality alright!shit venue but still great gig.
although they could have cut the show down a bit in fairness.or else cut down on the 20 minute outros!
when them dolls jumped on stage at the end..i can see that ending up on youtube.

The Blarney Stone was definately one of the greatest moments in my gig going life. Amazing show. The Village is still the worst venue in the world mind you.

Ah no, well i've never really listened to much of their stuff but what I have heard sounds like the theme tune to a dodgy early nineties sitcom.

You mean early naughties...

GroundedForLife_S1.jpg

the village. jesus... I'd never been there before. I know its reputation precedes, but the sound really was really, really shit. I'd be very reticent about going to another gig there. but it was a good show and like the ambassador gig it didn't seem that long considering. great night. and it was over just in time to grab a quick pint downtown and get down to the button factory to see marvin tearing it up. all in all a pretty deadly night of music.

ha
Funnily enough the
You setting fire to tents repeatedly at Reading Fest (by accident/idiocy) came up in conversation on the roadtrip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back