Website idea (2 Viewers)

NecroSteve

I was thinking of putting a website together detailing cheap or free stuff, tips on getting around etc., to benefit people travelling in Ireland who are stuck for cash. It'd be in a wiki format naturally, fuck all that webmaster crap! Just looking for some opinions on whether it's worthwhile, and if many people would contribute to it.

Also, just found this, which some of ye might find handy. www.openstreetmap.org

There used to be a site called punksex.net 10 years ago where some yank wrote up about
how she used to sex up the Irish punks even if it was just a bit of a dual wank.
"Nothing to write home about", you'd think.
"I'll tell the world", she thought.
She also used to stick up SEXPLICIT pictures of where it goes in and the bits where the babbies drink.

Of course, we only found out about it after she left.
SAKE.
Hilarious.

Hey man, I've no money except that I was able to afford the plane ticket/ferry fare to get to Ireland in the first place. Can I stay at your house and eat your food and shit just because I want to travel around? Cool!!!

There used to be a site called punksex.net 10 years ago where some yank wrote up about
how she used to sex up the Irish punks even if it was just a bit of a dual wank.
"Nothing to write home about", you'd think.
"I'll tell the world", she thought.
She also used to stick up SEXPLICIT pictures of where it goes in and the bits where the babbies drink.

Of course, we only found out about it after she left.
SAKE.
Hilarious.

I remember her, what the fuck was her name again? Anarcho Stacey prototype. I remember her emailing about that site after she'd left and being massively disappointed that I hadn't got to...eh...got to...ehhhh...got to know her better...

Ah, oul Anarcostacey, the hottest crust vixen there ever was.
Bernard fell victim of her charms.
As did Ian Moore.
Funniest thing ever.

I don't remember the punksex girl's name, I just remember how everyone's eyes
popped out of their heads when they found her website.
Nothing can turn a mildly attractive and slightly dull girl into an incredible heart throb
like a full set of splayed vulva photos.
Sex is hilarious.

Fuck that, do a punk sex site instead. Like them Suicide Girls and Shot With Desire things, only with real punks, real ugly ones, and pictures of it actually going in.
shot with desire not ugly enough for you?? 'shot in the face', i believe you once called it.

here, that article is unbelievable. can someone with a better knowledge of history than me please edit the fuck out of it?

i've changed:
The Act of Union of 1800 saw Ireland joining the United Kingdom.

to
The Act of Union of 1800 - in which Catholics, well over 90% of the Irish population, were excluded from Parliament - saw Ireland joining the United Kingdom.

but to be honest, i know fuck all about irish history. maybe someone who knows what they're talking about could sort that article out.

To come over to Ireland to travel around and then say you've no money is a load of bollocks. Anyone who's done any research beforehand should know that it's one of the most expensive countries in the world. If you're gonna come over here (or travel anywhere) you should plan for it even in some basic way.
I've met shit loads of people travelling around Ireland who say they've no money, but when it comes to getting booze for the night they always seem to be able to come up with it. Amazing.
I think everyone should be able to travel about if they want, sure I put up loads of people and have a laugh with them generally, but to do it and then say you've "no money" is a total load of shit, cause if you truly had "no money" you wouldn't be fuckin travelling around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back