Warzonefest 203 survivor logbook entry:- (1 Viewer)

Antrophe said:
Alrite, stoh-ree?
Yeah exactly, its bleeedin deeeadly so it is, savage buzz.
we'd eat you alive on the northside fancy boy.

Not to mention Yo. I used to use it chronically at the age of about 10, got out of the habit, and then started using it again in an "ironic" manner about a year or two ago, and now I can't get out of the fuckin habit yo!

Fuckin' ganjaxed.

Liiadain said:
It's been doing that for ages.
Some moderator you are.

Ah, sweet vindication.

Serious business now - did anyone go home with a black denim jacket with a plaque saying "Warzone Collective Twinned With The 1in12 Club" in the pocket? Stick was going to take it back and put it up in the 1in12 as a memorial, but it went AWOL.

Cormcolash said:
Up here in Belfast, I am actually credited with inventing the use of the word 'Yeeeeooooooooo' and the total invention of the phrase 'Fuckin amazin' , anyone who argues is a big liar.
you were also ahead of the pirate trend by about two years - i went home for a few days the other week and found a letter from you from 2001 or something babbling on about how great pirates are - go cormac

Yeah, see what people have to start realising is that the punk scene is actually two years behind me, so I estimate in another 2 years time there will be loads of Arnold Schwarzenegger bands appearing around Ireland.

yo, just looking through some odd stuff on here and came across this!!!!

wow what a weekend, even though my memory of it consists of Puget Sound and Bastard Youth playing and thats it..... but it was so worth it!!!!!!! oh the many drugs that were taken and the 'friendships' that were made.

Im singing that song ..... ''Memories, in the corner of my mind'' ( i think thats how it goes anyway) and im wiping a tear outta the corner of my eye.....

Im loving that picture of ken.... it was when he was a travelling punk......

yeh i did so much coke and speed and vodka that weekend i was still recovering a week later!!!

it was still the most mashed weekend ever but definetly the best!!!

I made a video of the weekend and sold 50 copies about a year and a half ago. I don't know how many people on here have seen it.

Last weekend I edited together two angles of Scald doing the 13 minute version of Tap at Warzone 03, which (with the band's permission) will make it onto my 2nd DVD comp. I'm also hoping to do the same with Dagda footage shot at the fest (Mac can I get that audio off you). I should have that ready next year some time.

I remember a norty scene on the stairs ,femme da fettelle
Buying a hot dog without the dog outside "cider tescos" and erm having lots of young females dancing with me on "girls just want to have fun" and then getting my face slapped outside by my female companion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back