Warzonefest 203 survivor logbook entry:- (2 Viewers)

I don't know why i went , i had gotten a very bad virus(worst in a few years)that fucked up my throat and gave me the worst migraine i've had in years the day before i left but i still went and did'nt have as good of a time as i'd like to have had since i kept thinking i was going to vomit and my bowels where going mental but i never did(I hate my inner body playing stupid tricks on me!) ... anyone else get these wierd moments when its total silence and your thinking shit in your head and your thoughts start shouting and it scares the shit out of you ? .. i had one of those moments sleeping .. and i was all ''shut up '' , and it just got louder and i just wanted to beat the shit out of it but I couldnt since i was me .. or something ..

I slept through a fair bit of it, cant remember seeing any bands bar the Dagda (pre bozze on saturday) and Lynched (pre booze on sunday). I think it was a good buzz tho, was loud and obnoxious, got 'I has aids an all' written on my arm by Thomas and wrote Jill a love letter (? sorry love, no memory of that) managed not to puke, took copious amounts of free drugs, ah it must have been great...
No sex show for me on the floor this year tho :( Damn you damo and jill
I'm told I was having lots of fun, lying on the road with no shoes on having beer poured into my mouth, falling over lots.
So there we were at warzone...blah blah blah.........
my quote for the weekend, how many times did I say that?

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow..

who is antrophe ?

feckin pills.....

yeh warzone was pretty blurry for myself too. first night and saturday were ok,cos i remember most of the nights,but sunday from the 2nd band on till left the warzone is just blank. dont suppose anyone could fill me in on where/what was i? those yellow yokes were fucked on sunday night,i was grand coming up,then blank,then i was down until i got a backbreaker(cheers damo)... yeh antrophe,i had real bad week this week and am gonna be taking a miss from shit for a while..

Antrophe said:
yeah, i couldnt get asleep the first nite we stayed in a squat in Belguim for ages cos the graffitti, real nice it is and all scared me. Its thursday now, and still dont feel right, not like myself; depressed and anxious. Hopefully itll pass soon.

"booze will knock it out of ya..."

is this a recommendation to drink to wash it out of my system?

what i'm saying is is that yer mind is probably in a pretty agitated state after being in a state of terror for 8 hrs straight...
drinking will dull this...
so will valium but once that kind of shit happens to you on pills the last thing you want to do is start taking more pills...
what you got to remember is that there is nothing physically or mentally wrong with ya..
yer brain just got a kicking and needs a few days to relax a bit...
good luck with it...
worst fuckin 4 months of my life i can tell ya....

Antrophe - you're in Leuven yeah? Well see if any of Dan's quality videos are in the squat for you to watch... Or take a trip down the road to Delhaize for some of the famous Cara Pils. Mmmmmmmm....

Yup...

Yeah, Leuven is deadly, saw Arsen, Vuur and Defumdo on wednesday night. People here are lovely, they're having a party tonight to celebrate the success of a festival they organised here a few weeks ago to counter one sponsered by Coke and a host of other corporations.

Real activist based squat, anarchists first punks second if you know what i mean. Its not a punk squat, its the efforts of a variety of organisations and collectives that have come together to open and run it, such as ABC, local anarchist groups, food not bombs and so on..

Yeah I was at the Fest - sure I know them all there, bunch of cunts! I don't know so much about it being "the efforts of a variety of organisations..." - it's more Peter's building skills and Martin's ability to survive the winters!

Err...Are you James? You're the only Irish guy I know who was at Boycot Marktrock and knows Daan's video collection, fuckwit Peter and brave Maarten... .|..| (Peter threatened to kill me today because I suggested him to take the bus instead of a crap bike. what a fuckface!)
Yeah, Antrophe might be a little too positive about the squat, but let the guy have that illusion
We know better, right?! ;)

cghnchvb

jaysus... it took a few days for the strange dreams to stop and for my liver to stop tryin to jump out my belly.. fuckin' deadly time, the bits i remember that is...!

Whos that? Wendy? We just left today, got fucked over on a TGV to paris and now wondering the streets looking for squats.....

Ah yeah always best to be positive about shit, even if it is delusional...

Mmmmmm

i blame it all on the ghost of warzone, i dunno scald were the closest thing i ever had to totally freakin watching a band, dunno what was in the jay that spikey kid gave me but it reminded me of dodgy smoke i used to get in kildare, anyhoo the amazing doom of scald fucked my head so everyhting was all slow for the evening, weird, but rockin.

I dunno if its a pity its all over or a blessing in disguise. Last 3 warzone weekends I have attended have been the most fucked up shattering experiences ever. But I know I'll miss it from the social calendar next year :(

Snowblood on video?

If I send you some cash, could you send me a copy of the Snowblood video? The guys from Snowblood and myself would really like to see the show. If you can, send me a message at [email protected]

Busted my knee at the fest and got covered in blackcurrent cordial. I lost so much stuff on that trip but managed to make it home with my combat wounded veteran record intact. Who was that cute girl with the mermaid tattoo that gave me a massage?

The boy with the tight grey t-shirt from Glasgow (Snowblood groupie)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you know your comrades?"
"I sure know them, I belong to anarchy,
Caserio is a baker, not a spy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back