Warzonefest 203 survivor logbook entry:- (1 Viewer)

Holy fuck that was the best fest ever. Most of the bands were fucking incredible but Snowblood, Scald, Jinn, The Dagda, Hexxed, Bad Boat, Bastard Youth & The Naut really did it for me. Missed Puget Sound, The Lynch Brothers and The Killing Spree and only caught a bit of Already Dead. When will Already Dead be playing again? I could hear a shitload of Streetcleaner in them. Anyway I got 1.5 hour of video footage (the Bastard Youth & Snowblood stuff is really cool) so hopefully a decent video can be made out of it.

corrupted said:
Holy fuck that was the best fest ever. Most of the bands were fucking incredible but Snowblood, Scald, Jinn, The Dagda, Hexxed, Bad Boat, Bastard Youth & The Naut really did it for me. Missed Puget Sound, The Lynch Brothers and The Killing Spree and only caught a bit of Already Dead. When will Already Dead be playing again? I could hear a shitload of Streetcleaner in them. Anyway I got 1.5 hour of video footage (the Bastard Youth & Snowblood stuff is really cool) so hopefully a decent video can be made out of it.

Dammit!We're rumbled!Our entire set is in fact just "Like Rats" by Godflesh played at different speeds..we're playing with Makiladoras from Holland in November,nothing else till then.There's a demo out: [email protected] if you want it.

Anybody find my Knifed hoody incidentally?Or my stomach lining?

unscathed except for an odd rash, it's disappearing now the longer i'm away from belfast anyway . . not in genital area but i still have my suspicions who's to blame

I preeeetty much survived the weekend.. but fucking hell I'm paying for it now...

All I could manage to do today was sit in the gaff, moaning, coughing up stuff that looked like it should be coming out of my ass, struggling to breathe and getting Karen and Damo to do everything for me by saying :confused: "buut I'm siiick" even though they were too..

.|..| :D

suckaaaaz.

jillface said:
I preeeetty much survived the weekend.. but fucking hell I'm paying for it now...

All I could manage to do today was sit in the gaff, moaning, coughing up stuff that looked like it should be coming out of my ass, struggling to breathe and getting Karen and Damo to do everything for me by saying :confused: "buut I'm siiick" even though they were too..

.|..| :D

suckaaaaz.

hows your leg? that looked serious.

B for the Spree said:
hows your leg? that looked serious.

Actually it's alright now. When I woke up on Monday morning it was sore but only in certain positions... and if I'm walking for too long it starts to get sore again but otherwise the horrendous pain is gone :)

It was no Nooly or anything.

"Whoever gave me that funny looking bit of black muck which made my head go mad ever since deserves a prize. I keep hallucinating my fingertips melting into the keyboard as I type."

Yeah, dont know what the fuck happened me on Sunday nite, i dont know what the hell i took, but had a real fucked up night, hallucinations, didnt know where i was, could see stars in cafe, a can of cider floated out of my hands and kept thinking my camera was flashing in my pocket.

Somebody said there were joints going around tainted with LSD? I was outta it before any of this on Buckfast, vodka, cider so kept drinking throughout the whole experience, which aggravated a million times it in retrospect. Made me real paranoid, like i was outside my body watching myself doing all this crazy shit with no control.

I dont know what the fuck was going on, but it was probably the worst experience of my life, real strange shit. Had to travel over to Europe following morning, had a vicious come down on planes and trains that lasted three days could hear fucking hardcore bands in my head and thought i was going to die, never mind the intermittent intrusion of voices, sent me bloody mental.

reading this it probably sounds funny, but it really scared the shit out of me.

Nooly, it was fucking horrible, i remember talking to you and rolling a joint with you in the lane outside, it was some time after that i got real fucked up. Terrified me so much. Picked up a bag of skunk in holland, cant even smoke it, was at a gig in Leuven last nite, couldnt even drink; dont think ill be doing any of these things for a while, im not pledging straightedge, just something that feels right for now.

Sunday night has really fried my head; has anyone else had an expereince like that?

There was a french punk called Alex who was real quite all weekend, think his head got fried at some stage in Belfast too.

yep

couple of years ago i got badly wrecked on some crap acid...
took along time to get my head straight...
disassocation sucks big time...
minute ya leave you can't get back eh...
booze will knock it out of ya...
but be wide of psychosis diagnosing symptoms such as having conversations with the lawnmower and stuff like that...
wish i was joking....

yeah, i couldnt get asleep the first nite we stayed in a squat in Belguim for ages cos the graffitti, real nice it is and all scared me. Its thursday now, and still dont feel right, not like myself; depressed and anxious. Hopefully itll pass soon.

"booze will knock it out of ya..."

is this a recommendation to drink to wash it out of my system?

Antrophe said:
Nooly, it was fucking horrible, i remember talking to you and rolling a joint with you in the lane outside, it was some time after that i got real fucked up. Terrified me so much. Picked up a bag of skunk in holland, cant even smoke it, was at a gig in Leuven last nite, couldnt even drink; dont think ill be doing any of these things for a while, im not pledging straightedge, just something that feels right for now.

Sunday night has really fried my head; has anyone else had an expereince like that?

There was a french punk called Alex who was real quite all weekend, think his head got fried at some stage in Belfast too.

That mighta been those dutch pills. For some people they were deadly, doe others they were...mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back