Warzonefest 203 survivor logbook entry:- (3 Viewers)

Yeah, sorry boss, I think that'd be Big Angus you're talking about. Still though, good drugs, eh?

By the way, someone in Belfast, I left the fucking master copy of my zine in a cardboard box in the office, there's another couple of photocopied pages from the zine in there too, could somebody please get it and keep it for me or send it to me or something? Maybe Cormac could bring it to a Complan gig/practice and give it to Eoin or Donjo?

Sorry, we ran out of toilet paper last week and there was nothing else around to use...
Yeah okay I should be able to find it and bring it down sometime.
While I'm at it, does anyone know a good place to hire a van so I can bring everything that was lost at the fest down to Dublin with me? Yeah I'm being sarcastic.

aspirinkid said:
Good thing I behaved myself then. It wasn't the singer of xknifedx was it?
The blackcurrant was Mero,I imagine if it was anything else you'd remember.
Bastard Youth people,I left a few photos of yis in Mero's First to get there gets them.

aspirinkid said:
Who was that cute girl with the mermaid tattoo that gave me a massage?

The boy with the tight grey t-shirt from Glasgow (Snowblood groupie)

uhhhh...that was me...
i'm training in massage and have an exam in a month... and i'm quite obsessed/stressed...
<scarlet>

I talked to some of the other danes, we all agree that the warzone was the single most insane experience ever. At least those of us who didn't sleep through most of it. Too bad there won't be a warzone next year, with us danes just finding it...

see ya all at the K-town festival next year!

beergoth said:
I talked to some of the other danes, we all agree that the warzone was the single most insane experience ever. At least those of us who didn't sleep through most of it. Too bad there won't be a warzone next year, with us danes just finding it...

see ya all at the K-town festival next year!

Well I've talked to all the squamily and having you fucking crazy danes staying was the single most insane experience we had ever.
How's being back in Denmark treating u? missing us I bet?

mazzyianne said:
Well I've talked to all the squamily and having you fucking crazy danes staying was the single most insane experience we had ever.
How's being back in Denmark treating u? missing us I bet?

Hey Mazzyianne
we're not that insane! At least if you do not count the pissing in pants (not me!) on the way down the ladder to the toilet in Disco Disco II... Or sleeping in piss at the warzone -two nights in a row (not me eather!)... Or making rumours about danes drinking piss at the warzone (definetly not me!). Lots off piss, really... Hope the squamily has recovered from our stay. Denmark is rocking; new squat, partying - we got loads of practis in Ireland. It's all right I guess. I'm back in school. That's kind of boring. But I'll be back sometime. And probably with more energy than the poor amount the warzone left me with... Yep, I miss the squamily lots! Beergoth.

Jaysus, thats an awful big use of well sqyro words there. Ever come across words that are used by other people you know but that are particular to a certain geographical location? Random scorage, semi-lob, rut, sqyro, savage...it gets real fucked up when their usage travels and you can trace the lingustic flow through people you know. Odd, Im talking shite, but yeah language is made for corruption, it makes it all a little sqyro and more interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back