Very important new thread about nothing. (1 Viewer)

[Christ! Look at that thing! I'll be having nightmares over that...]

So next thing his gran walks in and says, "what are you doing bent over like that?". Johnny struggled to get his pants back on, but it had gotten too big. It was massive, so big it hurt. The more he thought about it, the bigger it seemed to get, he was in agony. Suddenly his gran saw the reason for his discomfort..."oh my, you wee scoundrel!!" she exclaimed in horror. "But gran, you don't underst..." -"Put it away right now! So that's what you've been doing up here, all that thumping. I told you a million times, not to be playing with that old hammer! Look at your poor toe, it's all swelled up! Come on, we'll get you downstairs and put some ice on that, you poor thing..."

so he wakled down to the locla fish shop, he always liked fish although fish (plaice in particular) reminded him far too much of his last girlfriend. As the plate of plaice arrived at the table the smel wafted into his nose. He jumped up and sceamed, "god damn you why did u have to ruin plaice for me". It was no good he could no longer eat plaice, she had taken verything from him even his tastebuds.

if this thread starts looking like a "neverending story" then i'll be forced to close it.

you have been warned

....never to wear your underpants outside your trousers" said chief wiggum to kevin from the wonder years...

Science.net

from Consumer.net

November 1, 2000 - Consumer.net has acquired Science.net to develop a science information and educational site for physics and chemistry.

Check back soon

I need a lover to give me The kind of love That will last always I need somebody uplifting To take me away
Oh yeah

I want a lover who knows me
Uh baby
Who understands how I feel inside Someone to comfort and hold me Through the long lonely nights Till the dawn Why don't you take me away

Dreamlover come rescue me
Baby
Take me up take me down
Take me anywhere you want to baby now
I need you so desperately
Won't you please come around
'Cause I wanna share forever with you baby

Do doo do do doo do do
Uhh
With you baby

I don't want another pretender, no To disillusion me one more time Whispering words of forever Playing with my mind
No no no no no no no baby

I need someone to hold on to
Uhh baby
The kind of love that won't fly away I just want someone to belong to Everyday Of my live Always
So come and take me away

Dreamlover come rescue me
Baby
Take me up take me down
Take me anywhere you want to baby now
I need you so desperately
Won't you please come around
'Cause I wanna share forever with you baby

hmmph

Originally posted by pete
if this thread starts looking like a "neverending story" then i'll be forced to close it.

you have been warned

Ah sure, you might as well. you close everything else.

NES was on fo the greatest of all time.

A girl I know with huge tits has it on video.

Re: hmmph

Originally posted by Goff

Ah sure, you might as well. you close everything else.

Next time I see you I'm going to kick your sorry ass. Just you wait.

Gauntlet

I'll turn on me web cam. Give it your best shot....

A friend of mine once asked me:

"Do you know when you're getting off with a girl and she has spots and you suck the juice out of one?"

"No," I replied.

"Oh, erm...well, I think it's nice."

That has stuck with me ever since.

Fucking scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back