Veggie/Vegan Punks where do you stand on abortion? (2 Viewers)

Janer, so you are against abortion because you think women should be punished for having sex? Because you can't use the 'human life' argument, given your position on the right to life of American troops and cops.

Or your drunk driving habit. In fact, that's probably the thing that pisses me off most about you. Your politics, however ill-considered they may be, well, they don't really affect me, but the fact that you would put other people in danger by drink driving, and be so cavalier about it? Utterly unforgiveable. I hope you get caught, and I hope they lock you up for it -- before you end up killing or seriously injuring someone.

So anyway, given that it is not because you value human life, if children, rather than being loved and wanted, should be seen as punishments for women having sex, what's the punishment for men having sex? Surely you don't believe it's only women who have to pay a price? Because don't you, like, not believe in condoms?

Seriously, you are one of the most fucked-up people around. Sure, there are a lot of people who think as little as you do, but a lot of them have enough shame to keep it to themselves.

I don't even know why I'm dignifying your bullshit opinion with a response. You don't 'discuss', you say you like discussion, but you just repeat the same shit over and over again while everyone else 'discusses'. Then, when asked why you don't present an argument, you say you're 'saving it' for 'real life'.

Oh, and if you think abortion is a 'fun' topic to discuss for your amusement, you certainly don't take it seriously as an issue. For most of us, it's a serious matter that deserves thought-out and considered responses.

If you were any smarter, you'd be called a bully.

i'm in england already, mainly for the no questions asked abortions. you can stay at my house and we'll watch thelma and louise.

What I am against is women having abortions as an afterthought/...

But..but...surely all abortion is an afterthought, no?

As in you think of it after you get pregnant.

Unless your one of those callous vegan/punk women types who go -
fuck it I want a ride now and I'm not using a condom (not vegan..Durex you fascist scum!) and fuck it if I'm going to 'complete' by going down on him in case I accidentally swallow some of the old non-Vegan love-milk (unless your getting casual with Moose who, as Mormon Nailer seems to have experienced, cums tofu). So up the gee it is, all the way to the final countdown.
And sure if I get preggers isn't there always the painless, cheap and emotionally and morally easy option of an abortion.
Get your studded jacket big boy, you've pulled.

fuck it I want a ride now and I'm not using a condom (not vegan..Durex you fascist scum!) and fuck it if I'm going to 'complete' by going down on him in case I accidentally swallow some of the old non-Vegan love-milk (unless your getting casual with Moose who, as Mailer seems to have experienced, cums tofu). So up the gee it is, all the way to the final countdown.
And sure if I get preggers isn't there always the painless, cheap and emotionally and morally easy option of an abortion.
Get your studded jacket big boy, you've pulled.
have you been reading my diary?

Or your drunk driving habit. In fact, that's probably the thing that pisses me off most about you. Your politics, however ill-considered they may be, well, they don't really affect me, but the fact that you would put other people in danger by drink driving, and be so cavalier about it? Utterly unforgiveable. I hope you get caught, and I hope they lock you up for it -- before you end up killing or seriously injuring someone.
You have your facts totally up ur arse there janey.....go find the particular thread where the original drink/drive thread to get ur head round it.
Good girl.

hardly you've had your tongue down her arse all the way thru the thread :p

Hey, thats a perfectly legitimate safe-sex alternative.

The Christian Brothers taught me it in school when they were sermonising against condoms, abortion and other such English practices.

Actually, now that I come to think of it, we did have to do a practical exam for that class...

Seriously, you are one of the most fucked-up people around.
Funnily enough I think the same about you........I may be more upfront but your posts all lead me to think of you as a woman with a massive chip on her shoulder who believes the world owes her a living.

This is an internet board get over it.......have I ever bullied anyone from here in real life....jeez your such a drama queen janey.

What's the difference between bullying online and in real life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back