Vegetarian Vodka (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
www.3vodka.com made with soy

it's gluten free so now coeliacs can get pissed too without a care in the world; and carb free aswell so the brainless atkins generation can have a guilt free sipeen too.

La La said:
send off a request to them for straight edge vodka :D
a serious drinking friend of mine told me once how she accidentally drank half a pint of vodka in one go, and it was no sooner down than it came back up again. i just came this close to doing the same thing with this herbal gak that i'm taking. downed the lot and immediately threw up a bit of it. into my hand, to save the carpet.

anyway, the point of this, is that awful herbal gak may well be The New Vodka. ergo, q.e.d., indubitably, etc.

Super Dexta said:
a serious drinking friend of mine told me once how she accidentally drank half a pint of vodka in one go, and it was no sooner down than it came back up again. i just came this close to doing the same thing with this herbal gak that i'm taking. downed the lot and immediately threw up a bit of it. into my hand, to save the carpet.

anyway, the point of this, is that awful herbal gak may well be The New Vodka. ergo, q.e.d., indubitably, etc.

how do you accidentally drink half a pint of vodka?!? i'd be obliterated if i did that, but my liver's fairly fooked anyway. whats that herbal gak you're takin? sounds interesting...

La La said:
how do you accidentally drink half a pint of vodka?!? i'd be obliterated if i did that, but my liver's fairly fooked anyway. whats that herbal gak you're takin? sounds interesting...
she was drunk enough that she thought it was water. the herbal stuff.. i don't know.. i was getting some acupuncture and yer one goes 'i'll make you up some herbal stuff to help you study for your exams' and gave me a bunch of stuff that looks like lentils and twigs, and i took it home and boiled it for an hour and i have to drink a load of it in the morning and the evening. and it is disgusting. buh, final exams, i'll try anything once to get through them.

Super Dexta said:
buh, final exams, i'll try anything once to get through them.

urban myth...but apparently almonds left in a saucer of milk in the fridge over night increases brain power.

in saying that, i ploughed through my exams deprived of sleep and full of caffeine pills.

Any kind of vodka is no friend of mine, but ill tell ya what is, cider, beer, ale OH YEAH, OH FUCK YEAH, mmmmmmmmmm......boooozzzzzeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Just as a matter of interest for the militant vegetarian vodka swillers out there, if you're out on the batter and you run out of your vegka or whatever they call it would your night on the ran tan tan come to an abrupt halt if your local offie could only supply stolychinya or other paint stripper

error type 11 said:
Just as a matter of interest for the militant vegetarian vodka swillers out there, if you're out on the batter and you run out of your vegka or whatever they call it would your night on the ran tan tan come to an abrupt halt if your local offie could only supply stolychinya or other paint stripper
Thats a good question! Just get hammered anyhoo!

Davie Nurse said:
Does anyone know anything about the production of hooch?(also known as prison's finest)

hooch
Posted by Anonymous on March 10, 2005 - 10:03am.
im in jail right now, writing from literacy class... the way we make hooch round here goes like this: collect juice, preferably orange or grape or syrup from fruit, keep it in a covered container and add sugar once a day after a week. when it starts a-bubblin, lift the lid once a day to "burp" it. in about 3 weeks youlle have a sickeningly sweet brew that will either make you throw up or get you tipsy. hope its done before shake-down time!!! good luck

or just follow this link. http://www.geekpunk.net/node/view/743
the beauty of google.

Excellent, thanks. I was thinking it would be something ridiculously simple like that.
Have you read the "make your own damn alcohol" zine that came out last year? Great stuff.

Davie Nurse said:
Excellent, thanks. I was thinking it would be something ridiculously simple like that.
Have you read the "make your own damn alcohol" zine that came out last year? Great stuff.
Is that the one that Ash used when makin' her lemon beer with the balloons on the tops of the bottles an' all?
Apparently it was the shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back