Valentine's Day (1 Viewer)

This is so cute, it may cause harm....
My Dad got a homemade card from the little kids on the road, they popped it in the door and ran away! They're 7 or 8 maybe, 3 girls! and later on they came back with one for my Mum too....ouch!

l_245dc444e0817b5947ef3e62caa2baa5.jpg

Roses are red
the colour won't fade
Roisin's cake is a mess
now she'll never get laid

Roses are red
just like me rag
Roisin fucked up the cake
now she won't get a shag

Roses are red
I think it's a hoax
Roisin sprung for a cake
now she's no money for smokes.

Ah fair play to you Roisin, it's the thought etc.

Valentine's day is incredibly tedious when everyone you would normally go out with is off riding their young men and your own young man is in a different city. I can't even get up the enthusiasm to get drunk on my own.

whathappen?
i got a text messege for valentines , well i suppose it did say

x
all I expected was a happy valentines .I didn't expect a card , anything at all really. I did say a few weeks ago that oh sure we can do something at the weekend rather that on the thursday so its my own fault.

i got a text messege for valentines , well i suppose it did say

x
all I expected was a happy valentines .I didn't expect a card , anything at all really. I did say a few weeks ago that oh sure we can do something at the weekend rather that on the thursday so its my own fault.
are you posting about this on boards.ie as well?

lol no thats Helen , she does posts there for me sometimes when she is all riled up. Must have a gawk
she's off speed dating now! the hussy!

scutter i would almost rather be working than sitting around at home morosely.. and you know i can public static void main with the best of them

and speaking of worms I just ate half a jar of nutella, a big jar to.
When people say ooooo you must have worms what sort of worms are they on about.

she's off speed dating now! the hussy!

scutter i would almost rather be working than sitting around at home morosely.. and you know i can public static void main with the best of them

she is messin, she is getting married in July :eek: ooooo maybe for a hen night ....coooool lol

she is messin, she is getting married in July :eek: ooooo maybe for a hen night ....coooool lol
getting married to the guy she's been going out with for three months? by jaysus.

tapeworms are the yokes that live inside you and eat all your food, i think. ugh

I sent my Missus in Amerikay a Valentines/birthday present with cards and the like but it hasn't got there yet. :( Her birthday was the 13th. I feel like a fucking eejit. I should have sent the package earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back