Valentine's Day (1 Viewer)

getting married to the guy she's been going out with for three months? by jaysus.

tapeworms are the yokes that live inside you and eat all your food, i think. ugh

?????
no more like 12 months. she has some story .she elped to greece and chickened out when he joined the army so came back(with the ring) and got a new improved man with a trade ....a trade ..oooooooooooooooo

I started a dedicated worm thread

I sent my Missus in Amerikay a Valentines/birthday present with cards and the like but it hasn't got there yet. :( Her birthday was the 13th. I feel like a fucking eejit. I should have sent the package earlier.

Me and your girl are birthday buddies!!Bummer bout her presents not getting there though!

I had an amazin Valentines. Got spoiled rotten with some new vinyl and dvds and had a yummy dinner made for me..I :heart: my boy..

Nope never got round to it...It's on my to-do list..although I got a hot chocolate from the one in town and why had ran out of mint and it was f-in mouldy..It was like brown piss..

The cake turned out grand in the end, the gay flat mate approved of it so it must have been decent.

I got some deadly stuff though.. (got control on dvd, 25g packet of drum and the cat inside). Felt a bit shit just giving him a wrongly heart shaped cake but it he put it as the screen saver on his phone so it must have been alright.

All went well till I took a comment meant as a joke to heart and ended up balling my eyes out at 3am.

I took two days off and came over to Galway to visit the boyf, he's in work but before he left he gave me a hot water bottle to make sure I was warm :) Awww. And tonight we're going to for a meal and to see Richard Hawley. Yay.

I saw him in Galway too

Amazing gig!

ChineseFood.png

Valentine's Day is no longer a day where the purpose is (not sure if it ever was) to make someone feel good. It's now all about just making sure the other person doesn't feel like shit. I know it sounds the same but it's not. I loathe the fake holiday. I would rather give someone a kick to the shins than a valentine's gift.

A year later and I stand by it.
I hate Valentines Day the same way I hate Christmas. It's forced giving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back