US politics (2 Viewers)

I'm 50/50 about whether I would go for Sanders or Warren (I'd actually be happy with either) but have no doubt that Biden would be massacred by Trump in the debates.

I've turned it up, down, left, right all over in my head so many times.

On the one hand i reckon anyone can beat Trump, he barely won last time and even Joe Biden with 50 years of being on the wrong side of everything behind him and the inability to string a sentence together could do it by appealing to "decency", which seems to be the word of the week.

on the other, I see so many people saying their vote for Trump was a protest vote and Biden is the exact same establishment they were protesting against personified.

But then again, maybe the small number of straight up sexist votes Hillary lost will go back to him this time... ugh... my brain.

Obviously, I'm not a fan of what the Democratic party is and think Biden would be terrible, possibly even cataclysmic, for the climate, prisons, people who can't afford healthcare etc., but Trump would be worse.

*Everyone* seems to think that Stacey Abrams is the right VP pick for whoever the nominee is. I don't know much about her beyond the name.
Haven't heard that, but i LOVE her

She's a tireless fighter
A straight shooter and a true believer in justice

Oh man

Kinda depressing to see Bernie burn but Hillary got plenty of votes despite everyone hating her, she just got the wrong ones. If Biden can do slightly better than her maybe trump is not that hard to beat, the prick.

Tucker Carlson is a scumbag of the highest order but this Fox News attack on Biden is half personal and half from the left and worth watching since it'd probably be very effective.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(by way of comparison here is his attack on Sanders, basically restating Sanders policies and saying they are bad, fair enough.)

Last edited:
Bloomberg out, the order in from up high that Warren is not to drop out. Time to start looking into climate change proof bunkers.

Trump gloating on twitter over Bloomberg quitting the race. Didn't see that coming :sneaky:
It fairness when Dump said Bloomberg would just waste a load of money and get nowhere. I had to agree with him. Pains me to say it. it's looking like Bernie will be a bridesmaid again.

Last edited:
oh my god he is such a bitchy man. He should have just been gay and presented red carpets for tv, everyone would have loved him!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I get a sense that the democrats are going to repeat the same mistake as last time that is taking their position for granted and refusing to support Sanders it's painful to watch. What they have going for themselves really is whatever ati-trump sentiment is out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back