US politics (14 Viewers)

Yeah, people are showing the results of their caucuses and saying "we did our work" but there's something wrong with the central tabulation app

moving on

this has led to people looking into how it works and seeing stuff like this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the maths of which is apparently correct, Bernie and Pete get the same delegates from these scores despite Bernie getting much, much more support.

1) Pete announced he won last night despite there being no results (suspicious considering they pulled the last poll before the Caucus after one unverified complaint that there wasn't a Pete option, apparently it showed a major Bernie lead)

2) People looked into who created the app and it turns out the CEO of the "Shadow Inc" company is married to a senior member of Pete's staff!!

from the other side:

this all happened because Bernie Sanders demanded unenforceable rules after the last Iowa caucus in 2016 (as far as I know those rules are releasing the results of each round of voting)

So in conclusion one side are saying "our theory is this is an obvious conspiracy" and the other are saying "you're just a load of conspiracy theorists."

Last edited:
How's Bernie doing in New Hampshire?

Leading, around 24%

Biden mid teens.

Warren and Mayor Pete are very close, low teens

Here, I wrote up the pitch for each candidate for those just tuning in:

1) Bernie Sanders: In a way, Donald Trump is right, America is in a state and we need to make it great again. The way to do that is through massive structural change. Vote for me and I will tax the billionaires and give you free healthcare. I am 900 years old and just had a heart attack but i'm the last candidate on the left for 50 years so don't think my team won't Weekend at Bernie's me to get me over the finish line.

2) Joe Biden: Remember Obama? I knew Obama. Everything was fine under Obama and i'll bring us right back to 2016 and pick up where he left off. I am, however, demonstrably losing my mind.

3) Pete Buttigieg: It is still 2008 and I AM Obama.

4) Elizabeth Warren: There are major problems with the world and the way to fix them are by getting the tax system in order and voting for me, Hillary Clinton.

5) Tom Stayer: I'm a billionaire and I'm just here to make friends, hey Bernie, what's happening man?

6) Michael Bloomberg: LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE RATS. I'M A BILLIONAIRE AND WHAT I SAYS GOES AND YOU LOVE IT, NOW VOTE FOR ME BEFORE I CRUSH YOU SINGLEHANDEDLY.

7) Amy Klobuchar: I always win elections, nobody has a clue who I am. Please let me talk.

8) Andrew Yang: Wot up bros, what if I told you I would give you 1000 dollars a month, tax free?
Sounds good doesn't it?

9) Tulsi Gabbard: Still here, thanks for asking. I'm a beautiful woman from Hawaii who is probably going to drop out and endorse Bernie.

There's still time for Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama to enter the race as well, who knows.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've no doubt it being a vast mass of land theres lots of good food to be had, but in terms of general groceries WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE SUGAR IN IT, UGHGH

I don't know about this sweetness thing tbh
I don't buy anything in a grocery store that's in a packet for the most part

But pizza’s not sweet. Ribs are only as sweet as the sauce you choose for them.
Buffalo wings are decidedly unsweet.

Do you mean like candied yams or something?

They are made for making vegetables less vegetabley.
But I am not going out to dinner and ordering vegetables.
Fuck that noise.

No I mean simple things like a loaf of bread being so full of sugar it won't mould for 6 months.

No I mean simple things like a loaf of bread being so full of sugar it won't mould for 6 months.
and the milk tastes like melted ice cream. Maybe nice for a treat but it shouldn't taste like that. Ironically their sweets and chocolate taste awful.

Anyway, back to politics - HELLO TWITTERWORLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back