US politics (3 Viewers)

I saw a link to a video (which I admittedly didn't watch) where apparently a couple of days before the elections, he told an interviewer that if they went well, he'd be totally responsible, but if they went badly, he'd be completely blameless. Gotta love the man's way of thinking.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the day before the election. i suspect it's out of context given his slight smirk, but, well.....

Mad that doing a bit shit is seen as wildly successful for the Democrats. Even if they break even aren't 2 or 3 of them usually dipshits that vote with Republicans.

I wonder how much wind this has taken out of trump's sails.
None, but the Svengali types behind the goons the Reps line up for election might notice.

This is about as good as you could reasonably hope for, it might drive a wedge into the GOP. The fanaticism that Trump inspires isn't going away, if the GOP does decide that he's hurting the party they might boot him to the curb in search of less extreme candidates. Which might result in the fascist types just not bothering to vote for them.
If you remove the fascist support, and the racists, that leaves you with some of the Christians (but not even all of them). Also Trump is still going to be talking shit from the sidelines, splitting the party. He doesn't give a fuck about the GOP, only promoting himself, so this doesn't hurt him at all.

From the GOP perspective, a party that traditionally wheeled out McCain/Romney types, they have a formula that works: openly racist Christo-fascist. The Romney McCain types weren't working, so I'd think they just need to find a new Christo-fascist type leader. But that's the problem with fascism, since it's centered on a single person it can be difficult to change the person. Using the child as the next leader works sometimes, but Trump's spawn don't seem to be cutting it either.

So, yeah, probably as good a result as you could hope for I'd reckon.

From the GOP perspective, a party that traditionally wheeled out McCain/Romney types, they have a formula that works: openly racist Christo-fascist. The Romney McCain types weren't working, so I'd think they just need to find a new Christo-fascist type leader. But that's the problem with fascism, since it's centered on a single person it can be difficult to change the person. Using the child as the next leader works sometimes, but Trump's spawn don't seem to be cutting it either.

Judging from the one trump worm brain eaten person I follow on insta still Donnie has blotted his copybook a wee bit with that cohort for not utterly opposing vaccines.

Judging from the one trump worm brain eaten person I follow on insta still Donnie has blotted his copybook a wee bit with that cohort for not utterly opposing vaccines.
yeah. I guess that's the thing about using lunatics for a base.
Like, they'll almost inevitably fracture themselves a bit.

Some will be worried that not enough is being done about the Jewish Lizard people running the banks, while some angry that they are keeping the secrets about the chips in vaccines and the fact the earth is flat, and think the lizard people crew are an embarrassment and don't want to be associated with them.

Dump is going nuts on spoof social.

Not predictable at all....
It's great though. He's trying to wreck as many people's careers as possible.
Coco Chow is some kind of racist thing I'm guessing? Excellent.

The only thing I'd be concerned about now would be him layering it on a bit too thick, and losing some of the lighter fanatics. He needs to pull the GOP apart now, since he's got nothing more to gain from it.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of lads.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

good clean fun..

@flashback if they can't elect a speaker what happens?
They'll agree on someone soon enough. It's clowns sensing this is their moment in the spotlight, trying to look tough and get some attention from the MAGA crew. They'll do a bit more of their histrionics, and then agree on someone. They don't actually care about who the Speaker is very much, it's about how loud they can scream and shout. They won't alienate the people who voted for them, they were elected specifically for being clowns.

In a little while they'll invent another crisis to scream and shout about, eg "Hunter's laptop". The shouty histrionics will go on for another two years, they'll get fuck all done, then other Republicans will then scream and shout about how ineffective government is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back