US Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

So this latest "leaking intelligence to the enemy" brouhaha; is it a big over-reaction from the media, much like every other over-reaction to the things Trump does?

I watched a couple of minutes of CNN last night and the headline was "Trump Russia yadayada" basically the same news story that they have been running for half a year now I can only presume it will the same headline this time next year

He allegedly gave away info that could potentially lead to the identification of an intelligence source. Which apparently is a big deal when other people do it.

I've never watched so much stuff about any american president before. Its just fascinating to see a 70 year old spoilt brat with a serious personally disorder in action.

There is certainly no irony in these statements

“Trump is seeking is to unite peoples of all faiths around a common vision of peace, progress, and prosperity,”

In fact, during his visit there Trump will announce a new arms deal worth $100 billion now and probably amounting to some $300 billion over the next ten years.

View attachment 11815 What's this orb thing they're touching?
It's the palantír of orthanc

0b2c9802-1b52-432d-900b-61eb5069ffb0.jpg

For my sins I follow Fox news on Facebook, just to see what "the other side" are talking about. They actually believe Trump is a genuinely nice man with good intentions who is being crucified by the rabid leftist media (that hates America).

What if they're right?

I'm sure I'm wrong, but I do think I've noticed Fox starting to pivot away from Trump in recent weeks. They're giving more prominence to stories about his poor approval ratings than they had been.

I'm sure I'm wrong, but I do think I've noticed Fox starting to pivot away from Trump in recent weeks. They're giving more prominence to stories about his poor approval ratings than they had been.

They were also the ones who verified the account of the guardian journalist who was assaulted by yer man in Montana yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back