UPDATE: Diy Irish Hardcorepunk Archive! (1 Viewer)

Re: Cheapskate/Steeky/The Kabinboy uploaded to blog!

ive got the steeky/stomach ep if anyones looking for some of tht!

Re: Cheapskate/Steeky/The Kabinboy uploaded to blog!

The Kabinboy had 2 7"s with brown covers, is it the paper bag one or the other one?

Uploaded To Blog - BAMBI / THE DAGDA 7inches!

Just upped these two.
BAMBI - Hind Leg Meaty/Sink Incisor 7"
THE DAGDA - Self Titled 7"

http://diyirishhardcorepunkarchive.blogspot.com/
BambiCover.jpg

DagdaCover.jpg

Uploaded To Blog! - Striknien DC, Gout, Nerdlinger, Bambi!

here's a little something for the weekend, hangovers on fridays pay dividends seemingly! Some fucking great stuff upped.

STRIKNIEN DC - SONGS FROM THE SMACK CRADLE 7"
GOUT - SELF TITLED 7"
NERDLINGER - ROADKILL STEW 7"
BAMBI - SUPERTEASE/PLAY THE SHOT 7"

StriknienCover.jpg

GoutCover.jpg

NerdlingerCover.jpg

Bambi1.jpg

Re: Uploaded To Blog! - Striknien DC, Gout, Nerdlinger, Bambi!

The blog is really coming along man.

Phil Respect or

Tophi never recorded anything Ed. Doe's anyone have the Gout first demo. That's the best. Tommytrousers I'm looking in your direction

Amazing sitting in me kitchen having flashbacks while listening to all these tunes , was at the temple pub last night for a bit fuckin wierd ....Fair play Edser super site !

howdy,

yeah, the site is cool,

i tried to leave a comment about the pincher martin stuff but couldnt - do i need to do something else first?

also, i have some stuff that might be of interest: first wheel 7", various demos/live shows....how do i upload these?

ta!

howdy,

yeah, the site is cool,

i tried to leave a comment about the pincher martin stuff but couldnt - do i need to do something else first?

also, i have some stuff that might be of interest: first wheel 7", various demos/live shows....how do i upload these?

ta!

hey sorry for my slow reply, the comment should be up there now, I set them so that they can be moderated because I was already getting spam/bot cunts fucking posting links in the comments.

If you wanna PM me or email the stuff you have to me at [email protected] I can throw it up no problem.

Blog Uploads! Rare Stuff here from SMH and CONTROL plus Pics!

Yup some pretty great stuff upped tonight. Firstly very lucky to have 20 tracks of a CONTROL - Discography (one of the faster of the late 90's Irish Hardcorepunk bands) this never was released but was kindly passed on to me by Gav and featuring band whore Mero! Secondly some brilliant Dublin Street Punk from 1992 with SMH - Tough Tools For Tough Jobs, band members went on to play in The Steampig, Stomach, Mexican pets and The Jimmy Cake - this tape is from the seemingly numberless back catalogue of FOAD releases! Also some great pictures of Arnheim, Cuinas and Brinskill Bombeat from 1992 sent in by Paul, enjoy!!

SMH.jpg

Control.jpg

plop.jpg

Re: Blog Uploads! Rare Stuff here from SMH and CONTROL plus Pics!

SMH! Fuckin brilliant band, havent listened to their stuff for nearly 10 years!
Cheers Edser!

Re: Uploaded To Blog - Jackbeast, Stomach, The Good Lads!

Yo Ed, any chance you could start some form of master thread and post all the updates there rather than a new thread each time? Makes more sense than having 4/5 threads on the first two pages. Just a suggestion. I can merge all the old threads into one if ya want too.

Re: Uploaded To Blog - Jackbeast, Stomach, The Good Lads!

Yo Ed, any chance you could start some form of master thread and post all the updates there rather than a new thread each time? Makes more sense than having 4/5 threads on the first two pages. Just a suggestion. I can merge all the old threads into one if ya want too.

yeah no bother, merge away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back